News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Medal of Honor Online Question

Started by The Kingpin, December 30, 2007, 12:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kingpin

Yeah, I don't get how to get ranked in online. I know which games are and which aren't, but when I go into one, I don't know when it's going to end. Like, after a certain amount of rounds, the level changes and then I quit and I don't rank at all. How do I rank up!!!

Mystic

It ends when the timer at the top of the screen get to 00:00.

At least in TDM. That's all I usually play  :-\

The Kingpin

Yeah, I know but then the level either just starts over again, or changes, to like the city for example. And then it just keeps on playing and playing and playing. You know what I mean? Like, when is there an end. That's why I don't know how to rank. Are you ranked?

Mystic

Quote from: The Kingpin on December 30, 2007, 12:38:27 AM
Yeah, I know but then the level either just starts over again, or changes, to like the city for example. And then it just keeps on playing and playing and playing. You know what I mean? Like, when is there an end. That's why I don't know how to rank. Are you ranked?
I dunno.

And I'm not ranked. I sux.

The Kingpin

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 30, 2007, 12:39:34 AM
I dunno.

Wait, so are you saying that you have to even have a certain level to be ranked. Because when I look at the leaderboards, the farthest one down is -1. And I'm at -8 right now. Maybe that's it???

And yeah, there are way too many people who are like complete monsters when it comes to that game.

Mystic

Quote from: The Kingpin on December 30, 2007, 12:42:27 AM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 30, 2007, 12:39:34 AM
I dunno.

Wait, so are you saying that you have to even have a certain level to be ranked. Because when I look at the leaderboards, the farthest one down is -1. And I'm at -8 right now. Maybe that's it???

And yeah, there are way too many people who are like complete monsters when it comes to that game.
I'm at like -117 or sumtin.

No matter how good I do, it gets going lower. :(

The Kingpin

Oh, I just figured out that I'm way better being the axis. The mp40 is my best weapon, and for some reason, I do really well when I use it. I was at like -60 before. I really worked my way up. But check out the overall leader, his score is ridiculous. I mean, holy crap. What does he do other than just play?

Mystic

Quote from: The Kingpin on December 30, 2007, 12:46:07 AM
Oh, I just figured out that I'm way better being the axis. The mp40 is my best weapon, and for some reason, I do really well when I use it. I was at like -60 before. I really worked my way up. But check out the overall leader, his score is ridiculous. I mean, holy crap. What does he do other than just play?
Probably h4x

The Kingpin

All right, I'm going to go maybe play some more. Or stay on here, I'm not sure which.