News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Sonic hates everyone in the Smash Mansion!

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 12, 2008, 04:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

In this story, Sonic is joining the Brawlers, but soon he will find out he hates all of them............and tries to kill them for his own good, will he suceed or fail abruptaly?

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 1: My rival since a long time

The sun was rising above the Smash Mansion, Master Hand was the first one to awake, but he didn't forgot to make an announcement to everyone, and it was a special (or not) one.

"Everyone please gather in the main hall.......*yawn*" He said with boringness in his words.

And..........it was 5:00 AM

Everybody got in the main hall at 7:00 AM, except Ness and Lucas, who were still sleeping.

"So if you were wondering why I told you all to gather here.......is because........we......have..........*sleeps floating*"

As soon he was sleeping, a blue thing was running all over the place, everyone got the terror for their lives, screaming, and of course, that has awakened Master Hand.

"PIKACHU! USE THUNDERBOLT ON THAT THING!" Screamed Master Hand.

"But you're not my trainer!" Said Pikachu.

"WHO CARES?! JUST USE YOUR THUNDERBOLT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" Said Pichu, with his eyes closed.

"Fine" As soon he said fine, he already used Thunderbolt in the blue thing, zapping him, turning him black.

"Hurray! Is Shadow the hedgehog!" Said Bowser.

"I think he is not Shadow........hopefully" Said Peach.

"Oops, sorry Sonic, but we had to use thunderbolt on you to calm you dow-"

"USE THUNDERBOLT ON ME?! I WAS DIEING!" Said Sonic furiously.

"Is he angry all the time?" Asked Fox.

"Just look to his face, anybody can say he is always angry, who knows, a problem of the infance" Answered Mario.

Then Sonic glared angryly towards Mario.

"(Mario..........my nemesis of popularity...........must kill him)" He thought breathing heavily.

"See what I mean?" Said Mario, everyone laughed at this comment.

"Ok ok, but please everyone, be nice to Sonic and you too Sonic" Said Master Hand, floating away.

Everyone wanted to meet Sonic more, but he speeded out of them.

"I wanted to meet him, aww man" Said Falco looking to the floor and walking away.

"At least he'll open more to us when the time passes, I'm sure he will" Said Peach, walking away.

"I don't think so very well" Mewtwo said with his mind.

"We shall see Mewtwo, we shall see......." Said Samus (Without her armor) walking away.

"This sure brings suspence, right?" Asked DK.

"Yeah, it is" Answered Roy.

Triforce_Luigi

Heh. Good job, Pikachu. Keep frying that hedgepig.