the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 29, 2007, 02:37:03 PM
Okay then.
oh you back ok lets start.

ic/:wolf was wandering the darkness he had fallen into after his home was destroyed. he was not only destrought but angry as well. just as he had thought to give up hope a  door appeared andsaid

"do you want revenge?

wolf replied"more than anything

"then come through the door"

so he did light shone all around him and suddenly he was in some strange world...

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 29, 2007, 02:47:53 PM
((Hey, where should we start off?))
whatever world your in

Triforce_Luigi

On his homeworld, Lux tried to find a way out. He hated this place, with it's Scholars and daemons. The day before a booming voice had told him to find a door and leave this world. Lux gladly obeyed. But, he couldn't find it. Suddenly, he saw a light ahead, he ran towards it.

"Lux, you came, now enter the door and accept your Keyblade," came the voice.

Lux did not know what a Keyblade was and he didn't care. He just wanted to leave. A black key appeared. He assumed it was a Keyblade and took it. He walked to a door that when looked at from behind, seemed to lead nowhere. He realized that he was holding a key and went to the lock. The Keyblade flew up of its own accord and shimmered. A beam of light flew out of the blade and into the lock. The door opened and Lux saw that it lead to a strange place...

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono was walking through the Dimentional Rift thinking about his brother's defeat. Then a door apearred.

"Do you want to become stronger than Dimentio."

"Hm...yes." Dimentiono said with a smug smile.

"Then come..."

And that exactly what Dimentiono did. And as he did, a keyblade appeared in his hand.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Sorry guys, but I gotta go for a while. Don't wait for me though.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...this place is interesting." Dimentiono said looking around. He then realized the keyblade in his hand. "And what's this?" He twirled the blade around his hand. "This is pretty interesting."

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

just consider this closed for now the pokemon rp is getting SO good....

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Are you sure you should close this just because another RP is good? ???

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 29, 2007, 06:23:13 PM
Are you sure you should close this just because another RP is good? ???
read it its awsome

Triforce_Luigi

He's right you know. You should join, it'll give you something to do while you wait for this one.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 30, 2007, 09:56:44 AM
He's right you know. You should join, it'll give you something to do while you wait for this one.
hope fear shows up i cant rp anymore if she isnt here

i tried to make a relation ship between mike a shaelyn lol  :D it makes it ALL THE MORE JUCY i also like the suicune thing and mikes way of spying ;) and mike mysterious past.

what you think is up with shaelyn and the moon thats what i wanna know :O