News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Well, I finally did it...

Started by Lotos, November 16, 2007, 02:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

I have beaten DKC1 on the SNES.  I have done it on an emulator and on the GBA, but now, I finally beat it on the actual SNES.

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

WiinolikePS3

Pssh...

I beat the first one when I was 5, the second one when I was 6, (Final FINAL boss), and DKC 3 when I was 7. (Never was able to get all of those freaking banana birds... >.>)

Have you beat DKC 3 yet on VC?

Kayo

the only thing i have to do is:

DKC1:get to the bonus level in Ice age alley (sucks at riding expresso)

DKC3: get funky to give me the darn banana bird!!!!! >:(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 13, 2008, 05:21:04 AM

DKC3: get funky to give me the dang banana bird!!!!! >:(
lol

I can't seem to even get all of the bonus coins in DKC 3, and DKC 1... I've got no hope of finding all the bonus levels.

Kayo

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 13, 2008, 08:59:27 AM

lol

I can't seem to even get all of the bonus coins in DKC 3, and DKC 1... I've got no hope of finding all the bonus levels.
i know where they all are in DKC1, i just cant get to one. i'll help you if you want. :) (i know a cheat code for DKC3 that's not AR or GS)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 13, 2008, 12:31:22 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 13, 2008, 08:59:27 AM

lol

i know where they all are in DKC1, i just cant get to one. i'll help you if you want. :) (i know a cheat code for DKC3 that's not AR or GS)
NO!

I saw those before, and I only ever used Merry...  :P

Kayo

if you change your mind enter [spoiler=cheat code]AQUA[/spoiler] as a cheat in DKC3 (options -> cheats i believe)
[move][/move]

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 14, 2008, 04:35:08 AM
if you change your mind enter [spoiler=cheat code]AQUA[/spoiler] as a cheat in DKC3 (options -> cheats i believe)
Actually, you have to enter a sequence of LR buttons, THEN the Cheat option appears.

Kayo

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 14, 2008, 01:59:50 PM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 14, 2008, 04:35:08 AM
Actually, you have to enter a sequence of LR buttons, THEN the Cheat option appears.
in the GBA version you dont :)

in the SNES you do. :O
[move][/move]

Allegretto