News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Where the pokeman fans hang out

Started by missingnomaster, September 29, 2007, 10:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingnomaster

Is there such a place? Like a place where you would commonly find pokemon fans with their DS? The main reason I wanted to go to the manaphy event was so i could battle people without Wi-fi.

Is there a place like that or am i just wanting something that will never happen?

Exist

Nintendo world

Though a slight chance.
Sig

missingnomaster

Quote from: Exist on September 29, 2007, 11:51:11 AM
Nintendo world

Though a slight chance.

what states are those in besides new york?

7Deadly$ins

There aren't any but that one.

Your best bet is trying to find people near you. There's more than you think.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

missingnomaster

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on September 29, 2007, 01:52:26 PM
There aren't any but that one.

Your best bet is trying to find people near you. There's more than you think.

not in this neighborhood. There were 2 people i knew that played, but he one kid's DS broke so he cant get D/P and i dont think he or the other kid still play at all.

7Deadly$ins

That was my point. There's more people than you think.

missingnomaster

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on September 29, 2007, 02:44:44 PM
That was my point. There's more people than you think.

There was people. my neighborhood is mostly Mexicans and most Mexicans here don't play pokemon

7Deadly$ins

There's still probably more than you think. It's not the second best selling video game series in the world for nothing.

But meh. There's not really any other suggestions I can think of... unless your willing to poke around and find people at school or something.

missingnomaster

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on September 29, 2007, 03:16:45 PM
There's still probably more than you think. It's not the second best selling video game series in the world for nothing.

But meh. There's not really any other suggestions I can think of... unless your willing to poke around and find people at school or something.

I really can't risk that... my reputation is barely any good. oh well.

7Deadly$ins

*shrug* I personally don't care if people know about it or not, but whatever works for you.

Exist

Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 03:42:52 PM

mmm....wow

You are afraid that your "rep" might go down, what nonsense. A cool person is confident, stop being afraid of popular kids. Do you really want to stay quiet and play with people on the internet all day, or take a small risk to find new friends. Think how much fun you will have if you meet someone, or how someone knows you are confident enough to ask.
Sig

7Deadly$ins

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to say... but failed to. QFT.

Mystic

missingnomaster

Quote from: Exist on September 29, 2007, 10:22:57 PM

mmm....wow

You are afraid that your "rep" might go down, what nonsense. A cool person is confident, stop being afraid of popular kids. Do you really want to stay quiet and play with people on the internet all day, or take a small risk to find new friends. Think how much fun you will have if you meet someone, or how someone knows you are confident enough to ask.

Unfortunately i have a rather bad temper and wouldn't want to deal with your so called 'popular' kids

Mystic

Quote from: missignomaster on September 30, 2007, 05:07:41 AM
Quote from: Exist on September 29, 2007, 10:22:57 PM

mmm....wow

Unfortunately i have a rather bad temper and wouldn't want to deal with your so called 'popular' kids
If anyone bugs you about playing Pokémon, just say intercourse  you and move it.