John Rambo
3 (25%)
Rocky Balboa
2 (16.7%)
They both suck
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

.:DL:.

Well, who would win in just a bare fist fight, no weapons or anything?

(Yes I'm bored, live with it.)

Macawmoses

Neither. They are both washed up, old characters, from the 80's.

GreatGonzales106

Neither, they're the same person  :P

.:DL:.

Triforceman22

Rambo.
He could just shoot rocky...:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

GreatGonzales106

Then I would choose Rocky because he's just better

Java

Quote from: darklink140 on February 17, 2008, 10:32:15 PM
Well, who would win in just a bare fist fight, no weapons or anything?

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 17, 2008, 10:48:38 PM
Rambo.
He could just shoot rocky...:P

lolwut?

britneymahboy

NAMBLA

Talim

I dunno who either of them are..so..
* Talim votes yes.

Redpaige13

Neither!

They're too ugly for me to vote. D<

FORNICATION BABY!

David2314

My vote goes to Jimi Hendrix

FACT: Jimi Hendrix invented Poon Tang

FACT: When opening Hendrix's head during the autopsy, doctors found that purple haze was indeed all in his brain.

FACT: His skin has the same texture as a dolphin's

FACT: Jimi Hendrix: November 27, 1970 - Forever.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix travels by dragonfly.

FACT: Hendrix took so much Acid that his hair turned multicolour.

FACT: It was Hendrix that killed Tony Montana for selling him salt instead of Cocaine.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix had fourteen sons, all named Jimi Jr.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix was bold as love, just ask the axis.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix's afro is a secret portal to Narnia

FACT: El Mariachi's guitar is filled with shotguns, pistols, grenades and knives, making it one twentieth as deadly as any guitar in the hands of Jimi Hendrix.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix does not care if a 6 turns out to be a 9.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix did not play guitar. He trained a small dinosaur to scream inside his amp. This sound changed rock n' roll.

FACT: His only burning desire is to stand next to your fire.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix once burnt his face from standing next to your fire.

FACT: In 1983... he should turn to be a merman.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix is currently a suspect of the unsolved murder of Fawful.

FACT: George Frederic Handel, composer of poncy music and well-known lover of psychosomatic drugs once lived with Jimi in his London flat.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix was a Golden Choco-Ninja.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix could play the entire works of Ludwig Von Beethoven with one string on his molars. He often did this to avoid having to floss.

FACT: The United States Army invented the Machine Gun, after the Hendrix song of the same name.

FACT: Jimi's twenty third shag was actually a possum. he was too stoned to notice, and when he realised his mistake, reportedly shrugged and would only comment 'ah well, it was better then some i've had recently'

FACT: Jimi's third husband Oprah once sued him for a hefty sum of forty billion dollars because he stole the song "All Along the Watchtower" from Bob Dylan, who, himself, stole it from Frederick Franz (at the time, Oprah was tripping out on LSD and believed that she had written the famous song).

LIE: The United States Navy has an aircraft carrier called the "U.S.S. Jimi Hendrix".

FACT: Jimi can play the guitar with his penis.

FACT: Jimi lived to be a merman.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix strangled the four headed serpent with his penis, don't get too excited Paris, hes dead.

FACT: God listens to Jimi Hendrix, and wishes his son was experienced. Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix was the first person to hack real life.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix is goalkeeper for English football team Luton Town.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix was reincarnated, but overdosed again, his bad this time.

FACT: Lenny Kravitz is a secret government clone of Jimi Hendrix. It failed terribly.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix is the coolest guy who ever intercourse ing lived.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix can and has stood next to a mountain and chopped one down with the edge of his hand the resulting rock is now called Jamaica

LIE: Jimmy Page is the son of Jimi Hendrix.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix never played with a band or sang. The "drums", "bass", "keyboard" and "vocals" were all sounds produced by his guitar.

FACT: Hendrix once hid 20 grams of coke in his hair

FACT: Hendrix once played Jesus in a game of chess, using one hand, and playing guitar in the other, and won.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix can plug the Guitar Hero controller into any gaming console and beat any game with it, including Pac Man on the Atari 2600.

FACT: Hendrix was part of the communist army to take over the world, before getting super powers and taking them all out.

FACT: The word 'Hendrix' is spelt H-E-N-D-R-I-X. Just so you know.

FACT: This is not a fact.

FACT: Jimi finally found that wind that cried Mary, and got funky with it.

FACT: Hendrix was inspired to write the song 'Crosstown Traffic' after running his grandmother over with a tractor.

FACT: Little Wing is a song about turtles.

FACT: Hendrix burn't his guitar on stage, not to release the voodoo but actually to release the LSD that the guitar was laced with.

FACT: Tony Montana once dealt cocaine to Jimi. They were best buddies until Jimi unfortunately (not Sosa) got mad at Tony and made all these crazy Mexican guys attack his mansion.

FACT: Jimi's guitar strings are made of mithril and his pegs are solid adamantium. The strings will sever the fingers of any mortal who tries to play his guitar.

FACT: Hendrix was once noted for accidentally setting a road crew member on fire instead of his guitar once at a show.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix IS a Voodoo Child.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix makes castles made of sand that melt into the sea...eventually.

LIE: The song Jimi is cooler than the guy.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix used to smoke Rich Tea Digestives with Lord William Harrington

FACT: Jimmy is spelt J-I-M-I (you freakin idiots)

FACT: Jimi Protects - Fact!

FACT: Before you shimmy, cover your Jimi

FACT: If you have $5, and Jimmy has $5... Jimmy has more money than you

FACT: Every day in the week, Jimi was in a different city. It was the 40s and everybody was talking like a dog about the way he dressed. After fighting as an ace attorney, he succesfully lowered the cost on rocks until they were Stone Free.

FACT: Babies cry when they're born because they know they're coming into the world to late to see Jimi in concert.

FACT: Jimi Hendrix decided to play guitar right handed, become white, grow his hair down and changed his name to Slash.