News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

WTF is going on with the DS lately

Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 04, 2008, 02:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports1

DSWiiMaster42

OK, so I went to Best Buy to find some PSP, 360, and DS games, and most of the DS games they had there were ones I already own, used to own, or didn't look interesting to me. On G4, they said Drawn to Life was a kiddie game, so I won't buy Drawn to Life. I'll just rent it, but not buy it. I'm getting LoZ:PH, Bleach, and Contra 4 soon, but what are some other suggestions for games than those I just listed? Thanks. BTW, I don't want Assassin's Creed for DS, but I want it for 360 when I get one.

For PSP, I saw Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 (which are just like the old Genesis Sonic games, but with 3D graphics), R&C, Daxter, PaRappa, and Megaman. I heard those are the only good PSP games, but I don't want to buy a PSP just for those games. So if I want a new console, I'm going for 360. And I'm keeping my DS forever.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Linkmaster404

i agree, babies? ,kittens? ,american girl? screw ds im gettin a PSP.

i used to love my DS...
Anyone like the guy in the my Avatar?

Wexx

What's all this talk of 'I used to love my DS'?  There're still plenty of good games that have come out/are coming out relatively soon.  Haven't you guys seen the Trailer for FF:CC?  (Well, I guess it's japanese, so I can't expect anyone to have seen it =\

Take a gander, on the bottom bar check the trailer tab.

and if you're into that sort of thing, FFTA 2 is also coming out sometime this half of the year.

I'm not gonna go into how many other games are currently released for the DS that are good, and if you really play it THAT much that you need new games for it all the time, maybe you should try some other consoles, because last time I checked, you were only supposed to really play protable consoles on the bus or while you're waiting for the train or whatever.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Wexx on February 17, 2008, 01:43:12 PM
What's all this talk of 'I used to love my DS'?  There're still plenty of good games that have come out/are coming out relatively soon.  Haven't you guys seen the Trailer for FF:CC?  (Well, I guess it's japanese, so I can't expect anyone to have seen it =\

and if you're into that sort of thing, FFTA 2 is also coming out sometime this half of the year.

I'm not gonna go into how many other games are currently released for the DS that are good, and if you really play it THAT much that you need new games for it all the time, maybe you should try some other consoles, because last time I checked, you were only supposed to really play protable consoles on the bus or while you're waiting for the train or whatever.

I don't constantly need new DS games, I was just looking for some suggestions of which ones I should buy next. I never cared for Final Fantasy, I first played the PS2 game and there was too many cutscenes. But I only played the beginning of the game. Maybe I should rent it again and play it a little longer, or play a different FF game. I like other RPGs though, just not FF. I play my DS everywhere, in the car, on trips, and in my room.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Linkmaster404

I'm not gonna go into how many other games are currently released for the DS that are good, and if you really play it THAT much that you need new games for it all the time, maybe you should try some other consoles, because last time I checked, you were only supposed to really play protable consoles on the bus or while you're waiting for th
e train or whatever.

Crystal Chronicles wasnt that good. Tactics hasn't had a confirmed date for launch.

Final fantasy doesnt appeal to everyone. face it right now the DS is weak. it needs a halo like shooter to come out.
Anyone like the guy in the my Avatar?

CrazyGamer

Quote from: Linkmaster404 on February 18, 2008, 02:39:50 PM

I'm not gonna go into how many other games are currently released for the DS that are good, and if you really play it THAT much that you need new games for it all the time, maybe you should try some other consoles, because last time I checked, you were only supposed to really play protable consoles on the bus or while you're waiting for th
e train or whatever.

Crystal Chronicles wasnt that good. Tactics hasn't had a confirmed date for launch.

Final fantasy doesnt appeal to everyone. face it right now the DS is weak. it needs a halo like shooter to come out.
You mean like Metriod Hunters?
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Oren

e train or whatever.

by that post you are saying that shooters are the only good games?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on January 05, 2008, 07:48:53 AM
Nintendo would lose out on a lot of money if they didn't target groups like that.  :| That's why so many people prefer Nintendo. If you don't like it, get a different system.
I'd prefer it if they didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, though.

amplas

I don't want to sound annoying, but I used to love my DS. I still play Revenant Wings and GBA games on it, but that's about it. I play my PSP more now and look at the great games coming out for it. Well I don't know about a lot, but at least Crisis Core is coming out on PSP. The DS has a couple games left in it but those games are few. FFTA2 is probably going to be the best DS title we get before it dies. I'm not trying to sound like an idiot or put down the DS, but I think it's true.

Wexx

e train or whatever.

Oh, so you're one of those people that likes Halo?  Well, Halo doesn't appeal to everyone either, so how would that 'save' the system from the apparent peril that it's in?  The DS isn't even really that good for shooters, I mean yeah, MP:H was good, but it wasn't super amazing.  A 'Halo like shooter would be just as mediocre as MP:H, if not more, because it's basically copying the idea and control scheme. 

amplas

Quote from: Mariomastersword on January 06, 2008, 10:47:11 AM
You should check out gamestop if you want some manly games.
I love ur sig+icon.