News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

About Diamond and Pearl

Started by tibar7, February 22, 2008, 09:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of 10 what would you give Diamond/Pearl?

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (9.5%)
7 (33.3%)
8 (38.1%)
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 03, 2008, 09:59:31 PM

tibar7

i'm not a pokemon fanatic at all. i'm thinking of buying the game for my DS. the only other pokemon game i've played was Colleseum (i beat it and had a lot of fun with it). So i just want to see everyone's honest opinion of it.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Avion-Finch

I give it a nine, no such thing as perfect, but it comes close.

And I'm glad SOMEONE enjoyed Colloseum, terribly underrated

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Avion-Finch on February 22, 2008, 10:02:07 PM
I give it a nine, no such thing as perfect, but it comes close.

And I'm glad SOMEONE enjoyed Colloseum, terribly underrated
Ooh, so you can't catch everything. So what? The game was fun, and, until you beat it, challenging.

Neerb

Just be warned, Tibar7:  the real Pokemon versions (like Diamond and Pearl) are very very different from the Gamecube games.

tibar7

can you catch every pokemon in diamond/pearl?
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Avion-Finch

Quote from: tibar7 on February 23, 2008, 11:53:40 AM
can you catch every pokemon in diamond/pearl?
pretty close, but some legends/starters/version exclusives, you'll have to trade for.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

amplas

I'd give it a 9. It was amazingly fun finishing the pokedex. Me and my friend also chatted a lot on it. But it wasn't much fun after I kept repeating the same swarm pokemon over and over...

Michael227

i give it an eight it would be a nine if it had better pokemon but other than that it's insanely fun and you can play it for hours straight

Lotos

Quote from: Michael227 on February 24, 2008, 03:30:49 PM
i give it an eight it would be a nine if it had better pokemon but other than that it's insanely fun and you can play it for hours straight
I gave it a 9 because I had Pokémon on my GBA waiting to go onto Diamond.

Oren

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on March 03, 2008, 07:11:51 PM
9, I still play it, (Not as much as I used to), the new pokes were actually good, for the most part; there were plently of legends, and overall, the game was great.

HOWEVER:

Three Event pokes? F*** YOU, NINTENDO.  :| (Manaphy doesn't count b/c it's pretty easy to get)

Short. Very short. I beat the game with a game time of 14:27, and I took the time to battle every trainer along the way. I caught all of the legends in 22:23, taking the time to have fun with the game.

You can't rebattle gym leaders, which is a feature that should have been there if we were given it in Emerald.

The toughest ingame trainer is the Champion, which is annoyingly easy. (Battle tower doesn't count, you can't get exp, and it's a pain in the butt to make it all the way to Palmer's second team)
your right every one in the game is very easy..