News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Ohhhhh I'm screwed

Started by Miiman56, April 09, 2008, 01:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miiman56

My dad checked all my post and PMS and got mad at me because I've typed some pretty...Strange things :|

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Spam

Quote from: Miiman56 on April 09, 2008, 01:58:03 PM
My dad checked all my post and PMS and got mad at me because I've typed some pretty...Strange things :|

Mainly at and to me.  ;D
coughyourcoughdeadcough

p.s. show your dad where i said your a good kid.  8)

Qsmash

Unless you want to be teased or be told what you should have done instead, lock.

otherwise, pwnt.

Mario64

Quote from: Miiman56 on April 09, 2008, 01:58:03 PM

Well your right you are screwed...  :|

Zovistograt

I'd really be screwed if my dad went to #nsider.  He apparently thinks I don't participate in online communities at all, since when I told him offhandedly I was going to go to a special chat session with DP a few months ago he went crazy.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Well, all I have to say is, you ARE screwed.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Syncopathic

Quote from: Zovistograt on April 09, 2008, 02:21:55 PM
I'd really be screwed if my dad went to #nsider.  He apparently thinks I don't participate in online communities at all, since when I told him offhandedly I was going to go to a special chat session with DP a few months ago he went crazy.
Same thing with my mom, she doesn't even know I come here.
and I wouldn't want her to find out, she'll go crazy.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Sceptile on April 09, 2008, 02:27:28 PM
hm, my mom does know that I'm quite active on the Internet and go here, since it takes up so much of my time :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Spam

You are all rebels good for you.  You need to do like me and post intelligent thing because your parents can see all things you post.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zovistograt on April 09, 2008, 02:30:19 PM
hm, my mom does know that I'm quite active on the Internet and go here, since it takes up so much of my time :P
Meh, my mom says many bad words every day (But not to me) and she doesn't ever bothers if my little brother says the wrod "F***"

Syncopathic

Quote from: Spam on April 09, 2008, 02:32:06 PM

You are all rebels good for you.  You need to do like me and post intelligent thing because your parents can see all things you post.
HAHAHA Oh wow...

I do post intelligently.

major tom

lolownt

My dad doesn't give a poop about what I do on the intranets, but my mom does. If she learned that I'm talking to PEOPLE ON THE INTERNETS OMFG!!!11 she'd freak. She's one of those people who's been fooled by the media into thinking that every internet user you don't know irl is a rapist.

Miiman56

Geuss what I'm grouned this weekend but he aparently forgot I'm on spring break :P

Qsmash

Quote from: Miiman56 on April 09, 2008, 03:00:34 PM
Geuss what I'm grouned this weekend but he aparently forgot I'm on spring break :P
Do you go outside?