News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So, do you use Playlists?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, July 12, 2008, 11:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I used to never bother with them, but lately, i've been finding their usefulness since my library is over 200 songs now >>

Back when i started a few years ago, all I had was VG music, and it was under 100 songs, but since I've gotten into anime, my library's gotten much larger~

Riosan

One big playlist with 1000~ songs in it. I just keep adding to it, I don't bother with more than one.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Riosan on July 13, 2008, 05:42:41 AM
One big playlist with 1000~ songs in it. I just keep adding to it, I don't bother with more than one.
If you do that, isnt it easier to just shuffle the library?

Zovistograt

I use the "On the Go" playlist if I need it, but usually I listen to my music in alphabetical order.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 13, 2008, 01:54:56 PM
I use the "On the Go" playlist if I need it, but usually I listen to my music in alphabetical order.
I do that, but then i know the next song >>;

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaze-San on July 13, 2008, 02:30:55 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on July 13, 2008, 01:54:56 PM
I do that, but then i know the next song >>;
I usually choose what songs I want to listen to depending on my mood, so that's not much of a problem.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Level_9_Chao

I find myself falling into the pattern of getting bored with my entire library, finding a song or CD, listening to it forever, and getting bored and moving on.

So I've made playlists for beaches/parties and stuff but I'm already bored with them.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Jono2

I used to, but the one playlist that I had started (electro/dance) got too cluttered with stuff, so I don't use it, but it's still there.

I just shuffle/navigate to the music I want to listen to.  there isn't alot on my Ipod that i don't want to listen to anyways.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen