News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Holy... poop... Freaking epic Sonic Unleashed trailer..(includes Sully gameplay)

Started by ChaosEmeralds7, July 15, 2008, 11:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:26:41 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:23:42 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:21:52 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:15:18 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:06:55 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:05:00 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:01:27 PM
They took what people wanted. Some wanted 2D gameplay, some wanted 3D. They added em together and made it the fastest game to ever hit the franchise. Going so fast even looks cool on a video!
I'll hold reserves on this until I play it but from the VIDEO ALONE AND MY IMPRESSIONS OF IT it seems that it takes no skill and all you hold is "right" to move forward, and the 3D looks bad like the mach-speed sections of Sonic 06.
THATS JUST WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE JUST MY OPINION OF IT.
Gawd thats going to be my new sig at this rate X_X;;

and guido: In my experience the majority of people are stupid retards who don't listen to logic or what someone who knows what he's talking about is saying. That's why I don't bother
Don't bother? You never shut up...
I meant in real life smartass....I can actually post stuff here, so I at least get my thoughts out there...you can ignore them if you want but at least I can speak my mind unlike real life were people just ignore me
If you don't care if people ignore you here, why care if people ignore you in real life?
Cuz I can at least get my thoughts down here and post it.

Warewolf...meh...looks kidna like they're trying to copy Jak and Daxter a little bit. Not to mention seems kinda slow....
Well Eggman made him into that werewolf. Maybe to make him slow because his speed is what kills Eggman.
But he caught Sonic with the speed...it showed it in the trailer...logical fallacy to me X_X;;
We dont know if he cheated, we barely saw anything. But I honestly think this will be good. Mock me if I'm wrong, but i will still think its good (if its as bad as Sonic 06 or better I will)
u are the one who said Sonic 06 was okay/good so I really can't take it seroiusly, sorry X_X;;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:25:59 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:23:42 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:21:52 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:15:18 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:06:55 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:05:00 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:01:27 PM
They took what people wanted. Some wanted 2D gameplay, some wanted 3D. They added em together and made it the fastest game to ever hit the franchise. Going so fast even looks cool on a video!
I'll hold reserves on this until I play it but from the VIDEO ALONE AND MY IMPRESSIONS OF IT it seems that it takes no skill and all you hold is "right" to move forward, and the 3D looks bad like the mach-speed sections of Sonic 06.
THATS JUST WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE JUST MY OPINION OF IT.
Gawd thats going to be my new sig at this rate X_X;;

and guido: In my experience the majority of people are stupid retards who don't listen to logic or what someone who knows what he's talking about is saying. That's why I don't bother
Don't bother? You never shut up...
I meant in real life smartass....I can actually post stuff here, so I at least get my thoughts out there...you can ignore them if you want but at least I can speak my mind unlike real life were people just ignore me
If you don't care if people ignore you here, why care if people ignore you in real life?
Cuz I can at least get my thoughts down here and post it.

Warewolf...meh...looks kidna like they're trying to copy Jak and Daxter a little bit. Not to mention seems kinda slow....
Well Eggman made him into that werewolf. Maybe to make him slow because his speed is what kills Eggman.
But he caught Sonic with the speed...it showed it in the trailer...logical fallacy to me X_X;;
In a trap.
It was expected, all the videogames characters falls for such old tricks, that also counts to anime characters (I'm looking at you, Team Rocket's holes).

Tupin

Quote from: X-3 on July 15, 2008, 08:27:13 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on July 15, 2008, 08:22:25 PM
Quote from: guido123 on July 15, 2008, 08:19:44 PM
i think it looks pretty amazing it has a good twist that you can turn into a werewolf
It worked for Zelda, let's just hope it works just as well (if not better) for Sonic  ;D

Zelda's Wolf Link would have been better if it were more useful later in the game. At that point, it is almost useless.

Sully won't be the same, though because I think he has separate levels from normal Sonic. I'm just hoping they can get it down right for Sully: good camera, non-clunky controllers, that kind of stuff.

Supposedly, the running levels are during the day and the werewolf levels are at night.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

guido123

i think it looks pretty amazing it has a good twist that you can turn into a werewolf
It worked for Zelda, let's just hope it works just as well (if not better) for Sonic  ;D

Zelda's Wolf Link would have been better if it were more useful later in the game. At that point, it is almost useless.

Sully won't be the same, though because I think he has separate levels from normal Sonic. I'm just hoping they can get it down right for Sully: good camera, non-clunky controllers, that kind of stuff.

yeah it would have been alot better if the wolf had more moves9 like powers or something)

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 08:29:01 PM

Supposedly, the running levels are during the day and the werewolf levels are at night.
That makes sense, since werewolves only come out during nighttime.

But the speed levels look so epic, i will want to play them 100s of times like every level in every other Sonic game! 8)

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:31:08 PM

But the speed levels look so epic, i will want to play them 100s of times like every level in every other Sonic game! 8)
Yeah, I like that part where you have to press buttons quickly to make Sonic turn.

The first time I play it, I'm gonna let his little hedgehog face slam into that wall at the speed of sound. That's what he gets for being in Sonic 2006.  >:(

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 08:38:54 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:31:08 PM

Yeah, I like that part where you have to press buttons quickly to make Sonic turn.

The first time I play it, I'm gonna let his little hedgehog face slam into that wall at the speed of sound. That's what he gets for being in Sonic 2006.  >:(
Hell yes, that poop gets your adrenaline pumping

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 09:09:24 PM
I wonder if there's gonna be a Super Sully Sonic
Hmm, never thought of that :O

Well, stating that we saw Super Sonic at the beginning of the game, he will likely have a new super form at the end of the game

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 09:10:54 PM

Well, stating that we saw Super Sonic at the beginning of the game, he will likely have a new super form at the end of the game
Hopefully we will actually be able to play as Super Sonic.

JrDude

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 09:12:47 PM

Aren't we always able to?
I kinda hope you can use Super Sonic in more than the final boss fight.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 09:13:56 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 09:12:47 PM

Aren't we always able to?
I kinda hope you can use Super Sonic in more than the final boss fight.
The last time where you could play as Super Sonic in more than just the final boss fight was Sonic R for the Saturn.

The last platformer where you could play as him was Sonic CD.

JrDude

Damn I can't wait for this game......... I already watched that video like 5 times... And the music was awsome (imo)...
[move][/move]
Dude .

PsychoYoshi

The trailer looks like it incorporates a lot of side-scrolling. If so, this is most definitely a good thing. Based on this, it looks like Sonic Team has (at least) partially learned their lesson. Now they just need to drop the corny music and keep the things that caused the last (5 or 6?) Sonic games to suck out.

Not a pre-order for me, but definitely a game I'll be watching for review analysis of.

Tupin

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on July 15, 2008, 09:41:49 PM
The trailer looks like it incorporates a lot of side-scrolling. If so, this is most definitely a good thing. Based on this, it looks like Sonic Team has (at least) partially learned their lesson. Now they just need to drop the corny music and keep the things that caused the last (5 or 6?) Sonic games to suck out.

Not a pre-order for me, but definitely a game I'll be watching for review analysis of.
The cheesy 90's pop fits Sonic.

I mean, who doesn't love Sonic Boom and Escape From the City?