Started by Mystic, July 29, 2008, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Does anyone here write music?

Moriarty

Quote from: Mystic on July 29, 2008, 07:20:32 PM
Does anyone here write music?

Yes.

Oh, were you wanting more? Mostly percussion stuff, but I mess around with piano and orchestral scores, done a few full pieces of the latter.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Silly_Penguin

Yeah, last year i took Music Composition, and this year i'll be taking AP Music. So hopefully after going through my school's music theory class i'll be able to do this a bit more. So far i only really finished one piece that was for music comp, but i got to have people preform it for a school thing so that was cool...

Level_9_Chao

I've written 18 pretty good songs (music/lyrics) and about 25 other choruses/fragments of songs. And maybe 15 more unlyricized riffs and melodies. So far.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Kaz

Sort of, but I've never really finished anything. Just a lot of lyrics and riffs floating around, mostly, with a couple full song ideas that have never really been fully played.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

Yeah, I make experimental and hard/fast electronica.  Can't call it hardcore, really...more closer to speedy hardstyle or ambient techno at times...unclassifiable D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)