News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

How involved will you be getting in school?

Started by Java, August 28, 2008, 02:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Will you be joining any clubs or sports? Possibly Student Government?
If so, what will you be doing?

I'm currently Vice President for F.B.L.A. in my school, I'm in the Salsa Club and I'm gonna try out for the Salsa Team, which is more advanced. I'm also joining the Animal Welfare Society at my school and want to join Awereness Clubs. I might also join Student Government as a Senator.

I'm gonna be pretty involved. ::)

Lotos

ThePowerOfOne

I'm homeschooled. I finish my homework every morning, then do whatever I want. So not very :P

Lotos

Quote from: Phaze on August 28, 2008, 02:18:29 PM
I'm homeschooled. I finish my homework every morning, then do whatever I want. So not very :P

I'm envious.

Riosan

This year I made sure not to get into any School Council anything.

^_____^
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Silverhawk79

Eh, probably not very involved. Nothing really interests me here. D:

Water ☮

Academic competition club- kind like jeopardy

Interact Club- community service in many ways, you also get lots of good stuff out of it

Drama Club- I'm a techy :3

not a lot but that's a bit more then most people at my school.

Playat

EAST and Drama club. Not that very involved in stuff. Almost every club have fees to join

Zovistograt

I'll be in Web Design Club, Dungeons & Dragons Club, and Chemistry Club.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Robotics, and that's it.

Maybe anime, depending on who's president this year~

Macawmoses

Very, I write a diploma soon, on top of a green club, and P2P Support.

Friendly Hostile

I'll probably join the GSA here if the open house they have interests me at all.  I'm also going to look into the Student Government, since one of the professors here I was talking to the other day suggested it.  Not sure what else, since I'm going to have to get a job soon and I also have to see what my class schedule is going to be like.

Silverhawk79

Actually, I might get slightly involved in DDR club, just because they said they sometimes do Guitar Hero. >_>

Doodle

Er, I'm not sure. Just going into high school, so I'm not really sure what all of the clubs and stuff are.
But so far, most of it doesn't seem too interesting. And I wouldn't mind playing baseball, but I suck at it. :P
YEAH

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 28, 2008, 03:12:10 PM
Actually, I might get slightly involved in DDR club, just because they said they sometimes do Guitar Hero. >_>
That breaks the point of it being DDR~