News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Filling out evolutions

Started by Macawmoses, September 23, 2008, 09:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

It's well known some Pokemon, like Tauros, Solrock, etc. don't have (pre) evolutions, and a lot of Poké fans want these Pokemon to evolve, in some way.

I, personally, don't want all of them to gain evolutions. Take a look at D/P/P, a whole whack of the new Pokemon weren't new, they were merely evolutions of old ones.

The other thing, I think it makes some Pokemon more unique to not evolve.

Although, I admit, I would love seeing Stantler evolve into a Moose, but really, I think a majority of these unevolved Pokemon should stay, unevolved.

What are your thoughts?

ThePowerOfOne

I just think Kangaskhan should have a pre-evolution. It should start out as a small baby Kangaskhan like the one's in their pouches or something...

But other than that, I like all the Pokemon that don't have evolutions. You are right, they seem more original and special.

Shujinco2

Yes, I agree, cut down on the "adding evolutions for non evolving poke".

However, I would like to see Kangaskhan have a Pre-evolve. And maybe Milktank. But other then that, nothing else.

Sgt.Chilly

Some Pokes like Tauros, Smeargle, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Pinsir, Miltank and Heracross don't need evos, or pre-evos.

Please don't ruin Heracross for me. It's my favorite bug type.

Shujinco2

Quote from: TimeMage on September 25, 2008, 08:54:54 PM
Some Pokes like Tauros, Smeargle, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Pinsir, Miltank and Heracross don't need evos, or pre-evos.

Please don't ruin Heracross for me. It's my favorite bug type.
Yeah, most of those are just perfect the way they are.

JrDude

I like the idea of it, but sometimes they shouldn't. Like Lickitung, he was cooler before the evolution...
Some are cool with their new pre/evos though, I did like Gallade, Dusknoir and Frosslass, a in the older ones I liked Scizor and a few others that i can't remember, and adding new evos to Eevee is always interesting.
But they do it a little too much, D/P went a little overboard, though some were cool.
[move][/move]
Dude .

darkmario

Quote from: JrDude on October 05, 2008, 01:51:56 AM
I like the idea of it, but sometimes they shouldn't. Like Lickitung, he was cooler before the evolution...
Some are cool with their new pre/evos though, I did like Gallade, Dusknoir and Frosslass, a in the older ones I liked Scizor and a few others that i can't remember, and adding new evos to Eevee is always interesting.
But they do it a little too much, D/P went a little overboard, though some were cool.
Gallade is awsome he was my first lv 100 in diomond