News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Classic Controller Pro

Started by Mario583, February 26, 2009, 09:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario583

Nintendo of Japan has unveiled the Classic Controller Pro for Wii. The game pad looks like a thicker and more versatile version of its predecessor. Checking out a photo of the controller, the new shoulder buttons and hand grips are the most distinct features. While the older (classic-er?) version was a nice throwback pad, the Classic Controller Pro looks like a better option for today's and yesterday's games.

The Classic Controller Pro is due out in Japan this summer. Pricing hasn't been announced, nor has release information outside of Japan.

What do you think of the new pad? Will you buy one for your Wii?

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/controllers/index.html

I think the CC we have is just fine for us.  I can't believe the Japanese have the CC, CCP, and GCN CC

Nayrman

I'm fine with the CC as it is. Sure it's a bit odd to hold, but hell, we got used to Xbox controllers we can handle this X_X;;

Besides, I see through Nintendo's "get more cash outta stupid customers" deal

Blaperile

I bought it not long ago, but it was too difficult to play with it. I tried to play Brawl with it, but I even lost from a level 1 CPU. So I brought it back to the shop, asked my money back and bought a 2nd Wii Remote with it.
Blaziken must be a character in Super Smash Bros!

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Blaperile on February 27, 2009, 08:43:57 AM
I bought it not long ago, but it was too difficult to play with it. I tried to play Brawl with it, but I even lost from a level 1 CPU. So I brought it back to the shop, asked my money back and bought a 2nd Wii Remote with it.

it's used more for VC games

Blaperile

I don't buy Virtual Console games. ^_^

SkyMyl

I have absolutely no problems with the Classic Controller we have.

Wait, there's a Gamecube Classic Controller?

Blaperile

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 27, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
I have absolutely no problems with the Classic Controller we have.

Wait, there's a Gamecube Classic Controller?

I didn't know about that too!

*runs to shop*

Beatnik

Well, you won't find one unless you run to a shop thats in Japan.

I wish you luck Blape.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Mutilator7

Looks like they got rid of those useless 'Z' buttons, put bumpers on it, and a grip. I wouldn't buy it, my classic controller is fine.

Doodle

I rarely use the Classic Controller as it is. I usually use the Gamecube controller instead.
So, I probably won't be getting this. But it does look like a cooler version of the Classic Controller.
YEAH

Mario583

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Blaperile

Doodle

That Gamecube controller actually looks cool...
Meh. I still have my silver WaveBird. ^_^
YEAH