News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

most awesome computer peripheral?

Started by Zovistograt, October 07, 2007, 12:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Novint Falcon for me.

I tried it out at DigitalLife last weekend and it is freaking AWESOME.  It's a 3D mousing peripheral where you move the ball thingy at the end around and it conforms to stuff on the screen.  The demo I played showed that it can even give realistic textures, like sandpaper, and realistic physics like going through molasses and playing with a ball on a string.  All for 240 bucks.  Also, there's a CS mod for it.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Thought of that the second I came into this thread. ;D I'm not really a PC gamer, though. (My computers suck)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Vidiot

The most awesome peripherals are these. I own all of these :O.

The logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
The logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse
The logitech X-540 Surround Sound Speakers

えっちーせんぱい

The Mouse itself is amazingly simple.

Mystic

Riosan

Without it, there would be no computer.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Mystic

Quote from: Riosan on October 07, 2007, 04:06:01 PM

But without the power cord, the moniter and computer and just expensive paperweights.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on October 07, 2007, 04:06:01 PM

not true, you don't need a monitor to have a computer.  It would be very difficult to do anything on the compy though :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)