News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Jato's English paper

Started by Zovistograt, August 15, 2009, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I totally wrote this did not write this.

All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy was a seven-thousand-page novel written in 1992 to give the world a look into the underground of lolicon horse breeding.  The novel is mainly about a real man named John Grady, a twisted old man who breeds miniature dwarf female horses with large flowing manes and a startling mo? factor, albeit usually only fully appreciated by furries who are into weird poop.  The publisher, however, decided to replace the real All the Pretty Horses with a false one by a man only known as ?Peller,? and his book was actually called The Ballad of John Grady.  It was chosen because the name of the main character was the same.  This book was about some cowboy who grew up on a ranch in Texas.  Even the movie adaptation was based on this.  This is why this paper's topic is not complete?it was not specified whether or not the real version of this classic or the phony replacement should be used.  I have opted to choose the former, for I believe that the original book by Cormac McCarthy has more literary merit than The Ballad of John Grady.  However, I have no choice but to use the ?All the Pretty Horses? movie, so obviously, the characterization of John Grady's character will be incredibly different.  This is why I am going to ignore the false John Grady and talk solely about the real John Grady, to expose the true story of this demented breeder.

John Brady, according to McCarthy, was ?a man who bred loli horses? (McCarthy 2).  However, McCarthy's initial characterization does not reveal what is revealed much later in the novel.  This is that Brady had a troubled childhood which drove him to become a specialized horse lolicon furry who kept a concentration-camp-style breeding facility in his basement in a downtown Chicago supermarket for nearly forty years (from 1981 to 2019?a little-known fact about McCarthy was that he was a time-traveler).  Brady was whipped by his father every day from the day he was born.  His father was an entertainer, and his main job was to be the back end of a horse for an ongoing musical show in the local tavern.  Seeing his father in a horse butt costume every day may have connected him to his newfound fetish, which he came out of the closet about in 1975 (McCarthy 4395).  It was not until he struck a deal with a Chicago supermarket to live in their basement to save money after he was kicked out of his house and arrested nine times for arson and public indecency that his fetish reached fruition, though.

In 1981, Brady bought his first miniature horse.  He immediately started to take interest in them and bought more.  He then sold off the ones that did not have the traits he desired.  After taking advantage of a few, he realized that he could make the perfect loli horse.  He used an abacus, a thermometer, a syringe and a DNA analyzing computer he bought from McCarthy (who regrets traveling back in time to sell it to him for an idea for a new novel in the first place) to engineer the perfect mo? horse.  After a few years, he figured it out.  Using man-to-horse fertilization techniques of his own design, he created his own utopia of undeniably cute horses in the corner of his basement.  At its height in 2011, there were seventy ?perfect? miniature horses in that basement, and he was forced to dig giant pits inside the basement in order to fit them all.  Some horses sadly did not survive the pits, which Bradly named the ?Pits of Absolute Cuteness ^_^? (McCarthy 5993).

In 2019, Brady committed a fatal mistake that cost him his basement, his loli horses, and ultimately, his life.  He decided to post images of the horses on his website, www.ilikecutehorses.chicago.  Upon seeing them, horse furries immediately tracked him down and burst into the basement, trying to get all the loli horse action they could.  Sadly, many of the horses did not survive the numerous and odd ?experiments? that these equinophiles attempted to perform on them.  Brady himself was overwhelmed and attempted to take the advice of one equinophile who told him to try something concerning fifteen of his horses, five rubber bands and a bottle of water.  It is still unknown if he was successful or not, or what the act actually was, but Brady was found dead the next week, holding the head of one of his prized loli horses (McCarthy 6702).  Rumors of his prized horses existing today (and in 2019 as well) are circulating time-traveling groups as well as underground lolicon horse furry sites.  The recent news article (recent as in 2009 recent) about an actual loli horse in the open has sparked some investigation as to the possibility of obtaining one as a pet.

It is really too bad that the movie based on All the Pretty Horses was based on the false version.  Obviously, then, addressing the original prompt, the movie in no way expresses any of the fetishes or tragic events of John Brady's sad life.  It was a waste of time to even view it, and I believe that a movie version of McCarthy's real book should be made so that people may know the truth.  However, it is important to keep in mind that McCarthy fully supported the release of the movie.  Even though this was largely because Billy Bob Thornton, who directed it, had incriminating evidence that would expose McCarthy as a time traveler, McCarthy still said at a press conference in 2021 that he felt that the John Brady in the movie and the fake book's cowboy attitude could draw some parallels to the cowboy attitude of a real pedophilic equinophile.  It is now just a matter of time (which McCarthy fortunately controls) before everyone sees the real truth contained in All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy, novelist, time-traveler and exposer of truth about horse fetishes through all eternity.

original Word doc: http://www.djzovi.com/zovi/jatoenglishpaper.doc
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

jnfs2014

He had a serious horse fetish. /obvious