News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD TCG /Hiatus/

Started by Dog Food, September 12, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dog Food on September 14, 2009, 04:20:26 PM
You need Mario out, then use the Tanooki suit on him in order to play that card. I gave everyone a fusion card, but I don't think anyone has enough of the cards yet to actually make a fusion. It's my way of making you guys buy cards and sell. Clever, right?

It's also kind of cruel. D=

Okay, then in that case:
and

Both attack, and because I suck at math, I don't know if that kills. <_<

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 14, 2009, 04:24:56 PM
It's also kind of cruel. D=

Okay, then in that case:
and

Both attack, and because I suck at math, I don't know if that kills. <_<
Yeah, it does. Good game, I think that makes you the winner. Now I need to find a way to earn my hard-earned savings back ;_;

Triforce_Luigi

Good game. YAY ME!

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 14, 2009, 04:27:22 PM
Yeah, it does. Good game, I think that makes you the winner. Now I need to find a way to earn my hard-earned savings back ;_;

On one hand, the fact that I took away an immaterial fortune that isn't worth all that much makes me slightly guilty. Slightly. On the other hand, you didn't actually lift a finger to earn any of it, so the guilty feeling his gone.

jnfs2014

I'll challenge who ever wants to play.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 14, 2009, 04:31:17 PM
Good game. YAY ME!

On one hand, the fact that I took away an immaterial fortune that isn't worth all that much makes me slightly guilty. Slightly. On the other hand, you didn't actually lift a finger to earn any of it, so the guilty feeling his gone.
Didn't do anything? I had to walk all the way to the computer, log onto this site, type a long PM saying I wanted to join... Oh wait, I didn't have to do any of that... But still, you know, I had to... ;_; Fiiiiine, you win.

But I still shouldn't be losing any money, and someone should be getting me better cards. And I know the one person who can fix all this in my favor... *coughfrocough*

jnfs2014

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 14, 2009, 04:40:19 PM
Didn't do anything? I had to walk all the way to the computer, log onto this site, type a long PM saying I wanted to join... Oh wait, I didn't have to do any of that... But still, you know, I had to... ;_; Fiiiiine, you win.

But I still shouldn't be losing any money, and someone should be getting me better cards. And I know the one person who can fix all this in my favor... *coughfrocough*
Use your sheriff powahs dude.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 14, 2009, 04:40:19 PM

..........Godzilla? O.o

Quote from: J on September 14, 2009, 04:37:14 PM
I'll challenge who ever wants to play.

I accept.

jnfs2014

Light

I'll play anyone, if they're up for a match.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: J on September 14, 2009, 04:41:57 PM
Use your sheriff powahs dude.
I did :) I've got many persuasive techniques on my side. As well as... a physical advantage *cough*

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 14, 2009, 04:46:31 PM
..........Godzilla? O.o

I accept.

...Yes...? ...Wait, what?

Quote from: Big Brother on September 14, 2009, 04:52:26 PM
I'll play anyone, if they're up for a match.
I'll play you, Light. Like the good 'ol days. Well, almost. Oh, and Fro wants me to add that we should try that two item limit technique to see if it works better. I have no money to bet, but if you wanna throw some coins in the pot, that's fine with me.

Let's play whoever kills all of the opponent's character cards first wins. If you're all right with that, that is. You can start.

The Riddler

Me vs. Light. Transcript is far too long, but he'll verify.

We bet 50 coins.
We flipped a coin, he called heads, it landed tails, I decided he should go first.
He played Peach.
I played Falco and bomb, then attacked Peach. KO'd Peach.
He played Link with metal box, attacked Falco, and my bomb went off, killing Falco.
I played Waddle Dee and Freezie on Link.
He played Yoshi and killed Waddle Dee. His Yoshi took 3 damage for that.
I played Wario and RAEPED Yoshi.
Light calls end of game.
I win, good game. :)

KJ - Should I have won 200 coins? 50+50x2? You only added 100 to the stats.

Light

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 14, 2009, 04:55:02 PM
I'll play you, Light. Like the good 'ol days. Well, almost. Oh, and Fro wants me to add that we should try that two item limit technique to see if it works better. I have no money to bet, but if you wanna throw some coins in the pot, that's fine with me.

Let's play whoever kills all of the opponent's character cards first wins. If you're all right with that, that is. You can start.
This will be my first time playing a "kill all" game, so... no bets. Also, gee, thanks for making me start first you little poop hole. >:U

I play

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler on September 14, 2009, 04:57:49 PM
Me vs. Light. Transcript is far too long, but he'll verify.

We bet 50 coins.
We flipped a coin, he called heads, it landed tails, I decided he should go first.
He played Peach.
I played Falco and bomb, then attacked Peach. KO'd Peach.
He played Link with metal box, attacked Falco, and my bomb went off, killing Falco.
I played Waddle Dee and Freezie on Link.
He played Yoshi and killed Waddle Dee. His Yoshi took 3 damage for that.
I played Wario and RAEPED Yoshi.
Light calls end of game.
I win, good game. :)

KJ - Should I have won 200 coins? 50+50x2? You only added 100 to the stats.
Oh yeah, sorry. I'll fix it. And there was something else I was going to do, but now I forgot... Oh yeah, okay, yeah so I'll fix your coins right now.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

I played KJ.

No bets, since she can't win coins.
I was offered a "Special Prize" if I won, and a consolation if I lost.
We flipped a coin, she called tails, it landed heads, I decided she should go first.
She played Epona.
I played Falco and a bomb.
She played Squirtle and attacked Falco with both of her cards.
My bomb finished my Falco and hurt her cards.
I played Peach, put a freezie on her Squirtle, and finished Epona.
She played GF Trooper, used a Pokeball and summoned Wario, killed Peach with GF Trooper.
I played Wario with a Megaton hammer and killed her Wario.
She summoned Link with a Master sword and finished me.

Good game.

Light

Hey, Birdie left right before we were going to play... anyone else want to have a match? Maybe KJ?