<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD TCG /Hiatus/

Started by Dog Food, September 12, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

JNFS vs. Xerosmith

No bets, 3 stock.

I flipped a coin and lost. He lets me go first.

I summon Resetti.
Xero summons GF trooper.
I summon Samus and kill GF trooper.
He summons Waluigi with Screw Attack and attacks Samus.
I summon Mario and kill Waluigi with Resetti and Samus.
He summons Samus with Star and attacks Mario.
I play Feather and summon Cape Mario.
He attacks Cape Mario with Samus.
I kill Samus with Cape Mario and Samus.

3-0. gg Xero

Eizweir

This battle was a trial run for me, I now know what I'm doing, and what I need to do fix my strategy.

GG, and gl
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

JrDude

Oh no bets? You didn't have to do anything if you had no bets.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Eizweir

ROFL J, reading over the rules again, I HAVE to attack at least once every turn.

No more trying to charge 10 coins for doing something they have to do.  :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

Hey, you forgot it...

Plus, I lost 10 coins to Jr. for that too.

The Riddler

Oh... poop. You HAVE to attack?

I think we all missed that rule. That really changes alot of our battles and intercourse s up our stats.

KJ, can we alter that rule?

jnfs2014

I don't think you should HAVE to, but it's not my decision.

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler on September 15, 2009, 06:33:45 PM
Oh... poop. You HAVE to attack?

I think we all missed that rule. That really changes alot of our battles and intercourse s up our stats.

KJ, can we alter that rule?
That rule is there to eliminate a little cheat that people did in the old TCG, where they would skip their turn in order to make certain item cards useless, etc. What is your proposal for the rule change?

Also, since I don't feel like editing the cards, I'll add a section to explain the cards you don't understand further, so you can check that for a more detailed description.

And, I'll be spending a lot of time attempting to update the Player Stats, it seems... I'm going off the PM's I have, so if there are any mistakes, don't blame me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

I have 200 coins. :)

Or maybe 190.

120-30+120-10 right?

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on September 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM
That rule is there to eliminate a little cheat that people did in the old TCG, where they would skip their turn in order to make certain item cards useless, etc. What is your proposal for the rule change?

Also, since I don't feel like editing the cards, I'll add a section to explain the cards you don't understand further, so you can check that for a more detailed description.

And, I'll be spending a lot of time attempting to update the Player Stats, it seems... I'm going off the PM's I have, so if there are any mistakes, don't blame me.
Alot of us have missed that rule... and unless we void all those battles, something is messed up in our stats D:
If you go over all the summaries, there are plenty of turns where some of us don't attack.

As for updating stats, you forgot my Waddle Dee again :P

Light

Quote from: Riddler on September 15, 2009, 02:39:56 PM
Since KJ says you and your opponent can make up your own rules for a match, JrDude and I came up with a nice way to make the matches interesting in IRC.

Before the match, you and your opponent must decide if you wanna use this rule. If you two agree, then begin the match.

Before every attack, you can decide to flip a coin (.define coin). You don't have to, but you can. If you decide to flip, call your coin. If you call correctly, your attack will be doubled for the turn. If you call wrong, your attack will be halved. This multiplication or division also effects any item cards during that turn: For example, if Peach has a Veggie attached to her and the coin is called right, her attack would do 14 rather than 7.

If an attack is halved and results in a decimal, round up. FOR EXAMPLE, if Zelda calls the coin wrong, it'd be 5/2, which is 2.5, and that rounds up to 3.

Items that effect the following turn are not effected: Example: If bomb is used, no coin call will effect it's 5atk.
Oh God, that's a terrible idea. It completely messes up the mechanics of the game.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Quote from: Big Brother on September 15, 2009, 06:48:04 PM
Oh God, that's a terrible idea. It completely messes up the mechanics of the game.
It's optional, I was just putting it out there if anyone wanted to use it.
It makes certain situations interesting =P
We only used it once though during a practice match.

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler on September 15, 2009, 06:47:14 PM
Alot of us have missed that rule... and unless we void all those battles, something is messed up in our stats D:
If you go over all the summaries, there are plenty of turns where some of us don't attack.

As for updating stats, you forgot my Waddle Dee again :P
FUCK. Okay, I added your Waddle Dee, if it suddenly disappears again, then I'm calling foul play.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's an online card game. Now you guys know the rules, when I'm around I'll enforce them, so don't mess up.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.