ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD TCG /Hiatus/

Started by Dog Food, September 12, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on September 26, 2009, 07:10:07 PM
How did I know you were going to be the first person to say that? And I don't know why you can't see the spoiler tags, I can see them fine and I think everyone else can (but I could be wrong). Maybe you should ask another mod/admin about it?

Also, I think what you dislike about the Player Stats I'll make up for when the Card Shop comes back. It's getting completely renovated. There will be a lot more features, and it will act more like a shop then it did before.
No, only one Epona. For some reason I gave a couple people doubles of some cards they shouldn't have. Must have been a copying issue, but I went through and fixed all those errors.

My progress with the shop is going extremely well, so it should be back up and running a lot quicker than I first thought. You'll probably want to get some coins first so you can afford the pack you want, though.
I personally dislike that the cards list is hidden, we should be able to see possibilities of what we can get, though conversely I've thought from the beginning that our decks should be hidden. In real life card games, you never know what the other player could have. Since you check all matches, you would know if any of us cheat by using cards we don't have.

:3

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 26, 2009, 07:14:35 PM
I personally dislike that the cards list is hidden, we should be able to see possibilities of what we can get, though conversely I've thought from the beginning that our decks should be hidden. In real life card games, you never know what the other player could have. Since you check all matches, you would know if any of us cheat by using cards we don't have.

:3
If we are going by a real card game, then both should be hidden. You never really know the possibilities of the cards in a pack (or from my experiences, at least) or what your opponent has. But like I said before, I think I'll make up for what you are all losing by what you will all be gaining.

On October 1st I'll re-open the shop. Some of the new features will be revealed then, too, but most of them you'll just have to wait until the time comes.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on September 26, 2009, 07:24:02 PM
If we are going by a real card game, then both should be hidden. You never really know the possibilities of the cards in a pack (or from my experiences, at least) or what your opponent has. But like I said before, I think I'll make up for what you are all losing by what you will all be gaining.

On October 1st I'll re-open the shop. Some of the new features will be revealed then, too, but most of them you'll just have to wait until the time comes.
Well, most card games have a catalog, usually in Beckett form, but there are others, to my knowledge.
Most TCG's, you know every card in the game, but never know who has what unless they announce it.

Dog Food

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 26, 2009, 07:26:01 PM
Well, most card games have a catalog, usually in Beckett form, but there are others, to my knowledge.
Most TCG's, you know every card in the game, but never know who has what unless they announce it.
Well this isn't most TCG's, now is it?

Have pride in being part of something unique.

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on September 26, 2009, 07:28:04 PM
Well this isn't most TCG's, now is it?

Have pride in being part of something unique.
Just sayin'. :3

Magnum

I'm open to any game. I haven't been playing much because I had some stuff to do but I'm ready for a match now :)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on September 26, 2009, 07:38:13 PM
I'm open to any game. I haven't been playing much because I had some stuff to do but I'm ready for a match now :)
You can have a practice match against me, if you'd like.

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on September 26, 2009, 07:41:40 PM
You can have a practice match against me, if you'd like.
Sure. Are we going to do it in chat or here?

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on September 26, 2009, 07:49:05 PM
Sure. Are we going to do it in chat or here?
We can do it in chat since I'm there now. Plus it's much faster.

Magnum

Oh yeah...
What's the chat room called?

jnfs2014

Matt

Quote from: PokemasterJ on September 26, 2009, 07:11:34 PM
Someone play me....now.

I would, but AIM sucks, and rob is stupid intercourse ing channel op.

Magnum

Message to any Mod:
Make sure when you get another Mod, you choose Riddler. He is already pretty darn corrupt and is good at corrupting people. And being mean in chat as well :(

Dog Food

Quote from: Ted Bundy on September 26, 2009, 08:20:45 PM
I would, but AIM sucks, and rob is stupid intercourse ing channel op.
You guys can play right in this thread too, you know.