News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I Challenge You

Started by Dog Food, December 20, 2009, 07:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I Challenge You - Do You Think You Can Beat My Challenge?

Here's the deal: There are Weekly and Monthly Challenges. I put up the challenges, you beat them, show evidence you completed it, and then you win. Do you get something for winning? You get your name on the Leader Board. For the Monthly Challenges you might get something even cooler. Maybe. But in the end, what you'll earn more than anything else is your own pride for being the best of the best at gaming.

So, do you think you can beat my challenge?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dog Food

Weekly Challenge - Week #1 - Doodle Jump
Easy - Achieve 20,000 points on Doodle Jump (you can play this online or on the iPhone/Touch)
Medium - Jump on 10 monsters' heads (for iPhone/Touch only - You can find this information under stats)
Hard - Shoot over 500 monsters overall (for iPhone/Touch only - You can find this information under stats)
Insane - Last over 5 hours in one Doodle Jump game (for iPhone/Touch only - You can find this information under stats)
Suicidal - Achieve over 2,000,000 points on Doodle Jump (you can play this online or on the iPhone/Touch)

Christmas Bonus (Week #1)
Win any of the above challenges in 'snow mode' before Christmas, and you can win the Christmas Bonus.

Monthly Challenge
Starts January 1st

Christmas Challenge
Easy - Draw a Video Game Character with a Holiday twist.
Medium - Make a Santa Clause or Rudolph Mii.
Hard - Post a screenshot of a game that shows off the Holiday spirit.
Insane - Dress up as a Video Game Character and pose in front of your Christmas Tree/Menorah/etc.
Suicidal - On Christmas Day, upload a video of you saying "Merry Christmas" in various Video Game accents.

If you want to suggest challenges, PM me.

Dog Food

Leader board Edit.

Dog Food

Extra Edit, just in case.

jnfs2014

Why iPhone/Touch games and not flash games?

Dog Food

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 20, 2009, 03:02:54 PM
Why iPhone/Touch games and not flash games?
You can find it as a flash here. It's just for the first week, next week will be challenges pertaining to the Smash Bros. Trio. This is a game challenge, every single type of game will be included. If you don't have the right materials for one week, you can always participate next time. Or do the Monthly Challenge, which will start in January.

JrDude

The fact that it's all Christmas and not Hanukkah/Kwanzaa related offends me.
or maybe it's because I wouldn't be good at any of those things that offends me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

DOODLE JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wub dat game <3

lolwut
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ½ on December 20, 2009, 11:07:54 PM
The fact that it's all Christmas and not Hanukkah/Kwanzaa related offends me.
or maybe it's because I wouldn't be good at any of those things that offends me.
Only two of them are actually Christmas-related. The others are just Holiday-related. I celebrate Christmas, and most of America does (or at least people make a bigger deal out of it), so I did sway it slightly in that direction. But then again, so did the rest of society.

JrDude

Quote from: Dog Food on December 21, 2009, 01:27:21 PM
Only two of them are actually Christmas-related. The others are just Holiday-related. I celebrate Christmas, and most of America does (or at least people make a bigger deal out of it), so I did sway it slightly in that direction. But then again, so did the rest of society.
I was joking, no need to explain what I know.
[move][/move]
Dude .