News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

...Oh hai...

Started by Zies, February 19, 2010, 10:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zies

...Where should I train before getting the last badge?...
...I dun want to be raped by Giovanni, so anything would help, I guess...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Wedge

If it's FR/LG go to one Island where the hot springs spa is and train against the 4 fighting-type trainers there with VS seeker. You can heal every few battles by walking into the hot springs. And Giovanni is easy, just watch out for the Rival on the way to victory road.

edit:

just noticed your cust. title
Truth is Brave?

Drezford_the_Rebell

go get you a tauros.

Then maybe if you're in regular R/B/Y then we're in the same place, in which you should BE LIKE ME and train around the areas where you get the first two birds seeing as how moltres is in victory road.

Red

Hi Zies. Be more active.

Anyway, Wedge is right. At least, from my experience.

Macawmoses

Oh Zies, how I love you.

I have the feeling this is HG/SS...but there is no Giovanni in that. If it's FR/LG, I think Wadg is right.

Zies

Quote from: Wedge on February 19, 2010, 10:18:58 PM
If it's FR/LG go to one Island where the hot springs spa is and train against the 4 fighting-type trainers there with VS seeker. You can heal every few battles by walking into the hot springs. And Giovanni is easy, just watch out for the Rival on the way to victory road.

edit:

just noticed your cust. title
Truth is Brave?
...But I'm playing Red...D:...

...Strong/ Strength...

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on February 20, 2010, 12:52:23 PM
go get you a tauros.

Then maybe if you're in regular R/B/Y then we're in the same place, in which you should BE LIKE ME and train around the areas where you get the first two birds seeing as how moltres is in victory road.
...Tauros wrecked the universe, though...
...I'll try those, but seems time consuming...

Quote from: Freakazoid on February 20, 2010, 01:07:22 PM
Hi Zies. Be more active.

Anyway, Wedge is right. At least, from my experience.
...Stop telling me how to live my life and be more active yourself...

...Also, it's not FR/ LG...D:...

Quote from: mackormoses on February 20, 2010, 06:21:23 PM
Oh Zies, how I love you.

I have the feeling this is HG/SS...but there is no Giovanni in that. If it's FR/LG, I think Wadg is right.
...Fag...

...And no, it's Red, good old fashion Pokeman...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Zies on February 20, 2010, 10:49:10 PM

...And no, it's Red, good old fashion Pokeman...

Straight up, main man.

So_So_Man

Zies

Quote from: Drezford_the_Rebell on February 21, 2010, 09:43:22 AM
Straight up, main man.
...Old school gaming ftw...

Quote from: So_So_Man on February 21, 2010, 09:53:19 AM
What is your party?

...Republican...I highly disagree with them, but sometimes I just need to cooperate with them in order to get them to catch legendary birds and beat gym leaders...

Gyarados 49
Surf, Dragon Rage, Hydro Pump, Bite

Pikachu 47
Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Quick Attack

Charizard 46
Fire Blast, Slash, Flamethrower, Leer

Nidoqueen 50
Strength, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Bite

So_So_Man

Quote from: Zies on February 25, 2010, 03:21:08 PM
...Old school gaming ftw...
...Republican...I highly disagree with them, but sometimes I just need to cooperate with them in order to get them to catch legendary birds and beat gym leaders...

Gyarados 49
Surf, Dragon Rage, Hydro Pump, Bite

Pikachu 47
Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Quick Attack

Charizard 46
Fire Blast, Slash, Flamethrower, Leer

Nidoqueen 50
Strength, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Bite
...Drop the Pikachu for something that can fight, then sweep Giovanni with Gyarados.

Zies

Quote from: So_So_Man on February 25, 2010, 04:27:43 PM
...Drop the Pikachu for something that can fight, then sweep Giovanni with Gyarados.
...I figured I might as well keep it seeing as how half my party gets its ass owned with electric types and I don't really have anything to kill water people/ Lorelei with...

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Zies on February 25, 2010, 04:33:11 PM
...I figured I might as well keep it seeing as how half my party gets its ass owned with electric types and I don't really have anything to kill water people/ Lorelei with...

Go swap Pikachu out for an electabuzz.

So_So_Man

Zero

Or you could just evolve your Pikachu into a Raichu and teach it Surf. It'll hit rocks and grounds pretty hard if you do. Electabuzz doesn't have access to Surf in Red/Blue.

Zies

...So yeah, I used an Electabuzz and raped...
...Thunderpunch apparently works wonders, even from a level 46 Electabuzz to a 65 Blastoise...:3...

...Now then, any tips for catching Mewtwo?...
...Or should I just use the Master Ball?...