News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD Survivor Sign-Ups (FULL)

Started by The Riddler, April 01, 2010, 03:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Details are limited for now, but this will be a big forum event/game.
If you know how Survivor is played, you know how we will be playing it.
If all goes well, there will be a real prize for the Sole Survivor.
This is not an April Fools joke.
This will be intercourse ing amazing.
This is the sign up thread/poll to see who will be playing.
There is no set date for when this will start, it is still in planning stages.
We need 16 or 18 people.

[spoiler=How the game works]
Alright, generally this is how the game works:
The game starts with 2 tribes of 8 or 9 people each.
The teams compete in challenges called Immunity Challenges, and occasionally Reward challenges.
The team that loses the immunity challenge goes to the Tribal Council and must vote one of their members out.
After a certain amount of players are removed from the game, the two tribes will merge.
From here, immunity challenges continue, but it's every man or woman for themselves. One person will win immunity, and everyone will go to tribal council.
That process will repeat until there are two people left.
When there are two people left, the Final Tribal Council will take place, in which the last # of people voted out become the "Jury", and instead of voting someone out, they vote for the winner. The final two are allowed to state their case and try to convince the jury to vote for them.

Other idea I'm still playing with is Exile Island.
After certain challenges, the winner/s will be allowed to send a player of the other team (or of the tribe if it's after the merge) to Exile Island. Those on Exile Island cannot view any other forum or use PMs. They're stranded alone for a whole day. There are two perks to being Exiled. One is that you're exempt from the upcoming tribal council. The second I'm still thinking about.

Obviously alliances get built to gather votes together, and people get backstabbed and the whole nine yards.[/spoiler]
Post if you want in.

Castaways:
-Jason rose
-Java
-Jrdude
-K
-KJ
-Light
-Magnum
-Night the Lucario
-Pavie
-Rayquarian
-Shujinco
-Silverhawk79
-Skelator
-SkyMyl
-So_so_man
-Spud
-TheBird
-Third K

Night the Lucario

>.> Why not? I have little better to do with my unbearable amount of excethth time...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 01, 2010, 03:41:17 AM
>.> Why not? I have little better to do with my unbearable amount of excethth time...
I should probably mention that depending on how long you last, this will be a LONG game.

Night the Lucario

Fine with me. Longer it ith, the more of my time I'll kill. Considering my thpring vacation ith about to thtart... yeah. I'm going to have the biggetht thurpluth of excethth time you've ever theen.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 01, 2010, 03:49:27 AM
Fine with me. Longer it ith, the more of my time I'll kill. Considering my thpring vacation ith about to thtart... yeah. I'm going to have the biggetht thurpluth of excethth time you've ever theen.
Those censors are killing me.
It probably won't be ready by the time your spring break starts, and this will probably last a little longer than two months, possibly less depending on how active everyone is.
Consider it like the real show. One episode a week.
We'll try for two on a good week.

Night the Lucario

Fine with me. Ath for the centhorth, well, I'm actually typing like thith. It'th not that hard, really!

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 01, 2010, 03:52:46 AM
Fine with me. Ath for the centhorth, well, I'm actually typing like thith. It'th not that hard, really!
If you're doing it intentionally, please don't. D:

Night the Lucario

Fine. The censor is probably still going to lisp my posts, though. Although I do enjoy writing with lisps, it's so much fun, and so few characters have one.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Now that Big Brother is over, time for a new forum game. I'm in.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Spud

Oh hi, I'm posting because I want in~

SkyMyl

Silverhawk79

Magnum

Quote from: Cher on April 01, 2010, 09:26:20 AM
Now that Big Brother is over, time for a new forum game. I'm in.
Team-up again?
Quote from: FABULOUTH THPUD on April 01, 2010, 12:16:16 PM
Oh hi, I'm posting because I want in~
You're also on my team darn it  8)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2