News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

SATs

Started by Dog Food, May 02, 2010, 07:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Andronicus

lol at the mentioning of CAPTs, im pretty sure the first letter in there is connecticut

but yeah i got an 1800, got like a 660 on math, 610 on reading, and 530 on writing. pretty poopty, but good enough to get me into all of the schools i wanted to
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Dog Food

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on November 03, 2010, 09:30:26 AM
lol at the mentioning of CAPTs, im pretty sure the first letter in there is connecticut

but yeah i got an 1800, got like a 660 on math, 610 on reading, and 530 on writing. pretty poopty, but good enough to get me into all of the schools i wanted to
Yep, CAPTs are exclusive to Connecticut. Not like I'm from there or anything. *cough*

And same thing for me. I didn't do that great, but I'm in the range (or beyond the range) for my top school, so I'm happy. And since it's a liberal arts school, math isn't that important.

Reading: 690
Writing: 610
Math: 540
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Cornwad

I got a 2000 this time around. Not bad.

Wedge

Rayquarian

Quote from: Light on November 02, 2010, 09:50:30 PM
Not you?
You dad's mother's only son's wife's second and current husband's son's mom's uncle's second cousin thrice removed?

Mystic

I'm taking it on Dec. 4.

The Seventh

I'm taking the ACT but the college I'm going to doesn't require the SAT because I live in the same region as the college.

December 11th, ya.
meh

Light

Got my PSAT scores back today. I feel dumb.

Critical Reading: 60
Mathematics: 68
Writing Skills: 72

SI: 200
96th percentile
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

May as well revive this thread now that I've been taking the standardized tests, and I know a few others who go to the site that are in my grade level area. I took both for the first time earlier this month.

SAT: 2100

Reading: 650
Math: 760
Writing: 690
Essay: 7

ACT Plus Writing:

Composite: 34

English: 35
Mathematics: 33
Reading: 34
Science: 32

Combined English/Writing: 34
Essay: 11 (out of 12)

Needless to say, I'll probably be sending my ACT scores to the colleges I apply to. I hate how that period of time when it's free to send scores is BEFORE you get your results.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.