News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Am I the only one here who likes this? I think it's cool and interesting. I liked it years back when they tried to do the toys idea with that online game. As long as it's not too expensive, I plan on grabbing some I like.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum on February 12, 2011, 04:11:30 PM
Am I the only one here who likes this? I think it's cool and interesting. I liked it years back when they tried to do the toys idea with that online game. As long as it's not too expensive, I plan on grabbing some I like.
Even though the toy is just a glorified and bulky memory card, sort of like Neerb just said? I'm with anyone else who thinks that's unneeded. I mean, it's one of those things where, I see what they're doing, it was a good idea in context, but they just didn't execute it the bast way possible. Perhaps make them more useful than storing just a single file?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I'm all for profit, but it's such a greedy, bullpoop idea that I question the intelligence of anyone who buys into this.
The toys barely serve a purpose, and are just an unnecessary extra. This is Activision though, so it's what they do best. (。◡ °)
YEAH

Macawmoses

Filing this under "At Least He Is Honest."

Quotemack says:
I bet your penis was stuck in it
Silverhawk79 says:
Yeah, it's the only thing small enough to fit in the reset button

Magnum

On a side note, Blockbuster here release Marvel vs. Capcom just a little early. My friend bought it without realizing it.

Long story short, I'm playing MvC3 tomorrow. I'll tell you guys how it is XD

SkyMyl

Quote from: Magnum on February 12, 2011, 08:55:48 PM
On a side note, Blockbuster here release Marvel vs. Capcom just a little early. My friend bought it without realizing it.

Long story short, I'm playing MvC3 tomorrow. I'll tell you guys how it is XD

Magnum

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on February 12, 2011, 07:18:16 PM
I'm all for profit, but it's such a greedy, bullpoop idea that I question the intelligence of anyone who buys into this.
The toys barely serve a purpose, and are just an unnecessary extra. This is Activision though, so it's what they do best. (。◡ °)

pretty much this

also they killed off guitar hero oh no who am I going to show off my expert+ drumming skills to?
oh wait rock band has double bass and pro drums I'm set

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

Super

Kayo

Reply #1,000 get

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 14, 2011, 08:52:08 PM
why am I always thirsty :(
Because you keep forgetting to ingest fluid, silly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2011, 04:27:06 AM
Reply #1,000 get
Because you keep forgetting to ingest fluid, silly.
well that probably has something to do with it

...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT THE NEW BEAT