Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Friendly Hostile

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

...̅̅̅

buttlord420

:P ;) :O :( :) :| >:( :D =3 ^_^ |: \: =( D: =) =P =O 8) ;0 =D maneatingrobot; angrybot; ragebot; sadbot; surpbot; tasteofhumans; tastyperson; syntaxerror; wut; rage; >=3 :silversad: ohgodwhat; :silverD: datass; =\ :silverindiff: :silver:3: ohintercourse me; :silvertongue: trollface.jpg :silvervhappy: silverXD :silverwink: :silversmile:

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

We're all gonna die from lack of thrill.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Rayquarian

Kayo

What the ass

Is this some kind of poop theme week that isn't a week
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kaz

i just realized that i'm inadvertently somewhat part of the time-traveling theme due to my Chrono Cross avatar

though i guess it's more like time-plane shifting in that particular game
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Kayo

Quote from: Marty McFly on March 17, 2011, 09:00:34 AM
yes
Well I can already travel through time so I can leave my name the same. Bitches.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow