<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Pink Floyd is amazing.
Animals is an amazing album.
Holy intercourse  my ear's are full of orgasms that are created by angels whom play harps and give intercourse win blowjobs.
THAT IS HOW AMAZING THIS ALBUM IS.

Super

This post is dedicated to Nayrman. He is the only person I know that would complain about the viscosity of cum, the color pink, and everything else.

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Quote from: Syncopathic on September 13, 2011, 01:30:41 AM
Pink Floyd is amazing.
Holy intercourse  my ear's are full of orgasms that are created by angels whom play harps and give intercourse win blowjobs.
Woah I guess I ended up smoking more than I meant to last night.  (。- °)

Matt

Quote from: Syncopathic on September 13, 2011, 01:30:41 AM
Pink Floyd is amazing.

Barrett and Wright are dead, Waters is next. How does this make you feel?

Silverhawk79

Spud

Free money. Fuck yeah. Time to buy some headphones because ear buds are poop.

Matt

Quote from: Spud on September 19, 2011, 02:57:23 PM
Free money. Fuck yeah. Time to buy some headphones because ear buds are poop.

nou

Kayo

Full-sized headphones don't fit in my pocket so I can't carry them around so well.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

If I carried a backpack around. My school lockers are too small to fit them (Like 5 feet tall and 6 inches wide--bleurgh) so I just don't.

I'm considering getting a really nice sexy pair of headphones to use like, if I'm ever at home or in the car or any place where I can carry them safely.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I just keep my backpack with me all day.
Beats carrying a trapper and books.
YEAH

Spud

Backpacks all day erryday. Lockers are for fags.

Kayo

I carry around a folder and a notebook, it's not that much.

As far as textbooks go, I'm in pretty exclusive classes that don't have so many people, so there are extra books in the classrooms we're allowed to use. Which is nice because my thinnest one is like 2.5 inches thick.

Plus my school is pretty small and my locker's not hard to get to during the day. No need to carry around tons of poop.
[move][/move]