News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

YEEEEESSSSSS

Started by Neerb, October 16, 2010, 03:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

While it still exists through level up and breeding, as of Black and White versions, STEALTH ROCK IS NO LONGER A TM. You know what THAT means!!

CHARIZAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornwad

Too bad you can still have all of the pokemon from DP with stealth rock, just without dream world abilities.

Kayo

This totally didn't need its own thread, since it was being discussed in the 5th gen thread. But whatever.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on October 16, 2010, 03:57:41 PM
Too bad you can still have all of the pokemon from DP with stealth rock, just without dream world abilities.

I have a feeling it will phase out, though; noobs will have no access to these illegal Stealth Rockers, and I'm sure that over time people's new pokemon and moves will kick out their Stealth Rock... or everyone will have a Steelix on their team. At any rate, I feel that this will do nothing but lower the number of teams with Stealth Rock.

Quote from: Kianglo on October 16, 2010, 05:04:12 PM
This totally didn't need its own thread, since it was being discussed in the 5th gen thread. But whatever.

Was it?

JrDude

Actually, I'm pretty sure Stealth Rock will stay as something that happens on almost every team.
Only 1 Pokémon needs Stealth Rock, and I think there are quite a few Pokémon that can learn Stealth Rock are used that don't have special Dream World abilities, and not all of the Dream World abilities are necessarily better than their regular abilities.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Quote from: Neerb on October 16, 2010, 05:19:51 PM
I have a feeling it will phase out, though; noobs will have no access to these illegal Stealth Rockers, and I'm sure that over time people's new pokemon and moves will kick out their Stealth Rock... or everyone will have a Steelix on their team. At any rate, I feel that this will do nothing but lower the number of teams with Stealth Rock.

Illegal? All of the best stealth rock leads don't need their new dream world abilities anyway for the most part, and with new threats like Mothra stealth rock gets more and more useful. You shouldn't be worried about noobs anyway.

Neerb

By "illegal" I simply meant Pokemon who don't have access to it in the new gen.

Cornwad

If you expect to see 4th gen legendaries and starters, I think you can expect some stealth rock.