News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Very Best: A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, November 29, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

That is still an unrealistic amount of moves you have there.
Also I have this Espeon in the PC.

Breed Of Pokemon - Espeon
Nickname - Espi
Gender - Female
Ability - Synchronize
Move set - Calm Mind, Psychic, Morning Sun, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
Another one of Ryan's first pokemon, this one is stronger than the rest and as such, is waiting in the PC for now. May be taken out later in the adventure.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Eizweir

((If it's a problem I can change it))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kayo

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on December 04, 2010, 09:04:00 AM
((If it's a problem I can change it))
There's no rule against it, but I and everyone else if I remember right limited their moves to around seven. Having more than nine just seems a little overboard to me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Eizweir

Quote from: Kianglo on December 04, 2010, 09:11:34 AM
There's no rule against it, but I and everyone else if I remember right limited their moves to around seven. Having more than nine just seems a little overboard to me.
((Three of them have nine, the rest have eight.  If they have nine it's mostly for a story element, not necessarily to be better in battle.))

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

oh hey. I got a PM about this. Glad to see someone is out reviving these boards after I turned my back on em :P
Fro I saw you got the PM too. Join this and be my lil sis so I can be the awesome big bro and you can be the black sheep that is forgotten in my shadow.

Name: Shiloh Drayze (deh-ray-zee) (people call him Shy, Zee or Raye).
Personality: Likes to have fun and joke around. Always smiling, the glass is half full type. He focuses more on having fun then doing work and can be lazy. But he's loyal and behind that innocent mask is a powerful Pokemon trainer. And he still has a drive to win, so his father can be proud.
Appearance: <--- a lot like this, with light blue eyes and messier blonde hair.
History: Left home at 10 to be a great trainer, like his father was. His dad's Pokemon, an Arcanine, had babies and one of them was a shiny Growlithe. That was his first Pokemon ever. And since then he's been traveling the world, collecting Pokemon and creating an armada that could rival the elite four. He had a little sister, Shitaki Drayze, but she was only 7 when he left so he hasn't seen much of her. His dad died before he could become the very best, so he's made a promise to do it so that his dad can see from wherever he is now. Now him and his sister are at the place together and he plans on reconnecting with her, but he also needs to kick her ass and everyone else's for the prize.
Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Shiny Arcanine (his starter)
Nickname - Shiny
Gender - Male
Ability - Flash Fire
Move set - Fire Blast, Bite, Body Slam, Thief, Ariel Ace, Overheat, Extremespeed

Breed Of Pokemon - Pidgeot
Nickname - Brownie
Gender - Male
Ability - Keen Eye
Move set - Fly, Whirlwind, Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Double-edge, Sunny Day, Mirror Move

Breed Of Pokemon - Golduck
Nickname - Hog (because he's an HM hog)
Gender - Male
Ability - Damp
Move set - Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Rock Smash, Strength, Dig

Breed Of Pokemon - Poliwhirl
Nickname - Swirl
Gender - Male
Ability - Water Absorb
Move set - Hypnosis, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psychic, Earthquake, Focus Punch, Toxic

Breed Of Pokemon - Machamp
Nickname - Champ
Gender - Male
Ability - Guts
Move set - Cross Chop, Dynamicpunch, Low Kick, Bulk Up, Protect, Brick Break, Hyper Beam

Breed Of Pokemon - Gyrados
Nickname - Nessie
Gender - Male
Ability - Intimidate
Move set - Thrash, Dragon Rage, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast
Favorite Pokemon Type: Water
Particular Survival Talent: Anything to do with water. He's an amazing swimmer, fisher, etc.

FearItself

(( Okay, added. Nice bunch of characters so far, hopefully we can get more before we get this rolling. ))

Magnum

Quote from: TheBird
Now him and his sister are at the place together and he plans on reconnecting with her, but he also needs to kick her ass and everyone else's for the prize.
I wonder if this is a spoiler for who else might join.  ^_^

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

I limited myself to 8, I wanted more but even "story"-wise I took some moves out to make it exactly double the regular amount of available moves. But there's no rule against 9 so yeah.

Also, those are some pretty old sprites Birdy has.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: THEBIRD on December 04, 2010, 11:52:18 AM
Fro I saw you got the PM too. Join this and be my lil sis so I can be the awesome big bro and you can be the black sheep that is forgotten in my shadow.
...You don't have to tell me and post-tell me. But once again, 'kay.

Quote from: THEBIRD on December 04, 2010, 11:52:18 AM
He had a little sister, Shitaki Drayze, but she was only 7 when he left so he hasn't seen much of her.
You poop hole, I'm not using that name.

And, uh, I'm not exactly any good at RP's. But I'll try this one. And I'll edit this later with info. Edited:

Name: Rachel Drayze
Personality: Sarcastic and cynical. She's an extremely hard worker and very outspoken. Very stubborn and won't stop something once she's set her mind to it.
Appearance:
History: She was born mostly under the care of her mother, since her dad was strict and seemed to think of women as lowly servants. He spent all his time coddling Rachel's older brother, ignoring her. So when her brother left, Rachel was constantly neglected by her father. When she turned 10, she also set out to make her father proud, although he barely noticed her disappearance. The only thing that alerted to him that she had gone was that another one of the Arcanine pups had been stolen, which she took to start her journey. Since then she's been following after her brother, determined to prove herself to her father. She went all around Kanto (her region), collecting Pokemon and beating gyms, on the road to the Elite Four. When she learned of her father's death, she was devastated because she was never able to make him notice her and really see her. But now that she has started this journey, she won't stop until she's completed it. And that means beating her brother to the finish line.
Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Arcanine
Nickname - Ray
Gender - Female
Ability - Intimidate
Move set - Bite, Extremespeed, Fire Blast, Thief, Overheat, Dig, Iron Tail.

Breed Of Pokemon - Gengar
Nickname - Krueger
Gender - Male
Ability - Levitate
Move set - Destiny Bond, Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunder, Hyper Beam, Nightmare.

Breed Of Pokemon - Alakazam
Nickname - Avada Kedavra
Gender - Male
Ability - Synchronize
Move set - Recover, Psychic, Teleport, Disable, Future Sight, Psybeam, Flash.

Breed Of Pokemon - Blastoise
Nickname - Blue
Gender - Male
Ability - Torrent
Move set - Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Blizzard, Earthquake, Surf, Waterfall, Dive.

Breed Of Pokemon - Raichu
Nickname - Joey
Gender - Male
Ability - Static
Move set - Thunder, Slam, Quick Attack, Strength, Shock Wave, Focus Punch, Mega Punch.

Breed Of Pokemon - Dragonite
Nickname - Pandra
Gender - Female
Ability - Inner Focus
Move set - Fly, Dragon Claw, Water Pulse, Blizzard, Thunder, Earthquake, Fire Blast.
Favorite Pokemon Type: Psychic/Ghost
Particular Survival Talent: Rachel is a mechanic at heart. When it comes to the inner-workings of something, she's got the answer. She can create inventions from whatever's lying around and is very adept at setting up a tent.
Other: Might as well throw in some Pokemon history (mostly so I can use it as a reference)-
RAY - Rachel got the runt of the Arcanine's pups. She and Ray formed a special bond right away and it was clear that when Rachel ran away from home to chase after her dream, she was taking Ray with her. They've been together forever and battle side by side. Ray is immensely loyal and kind, but suspicious and cold to people she doesn't know.
BLUE - Rachel got Blue from Professor Oak. He was her second Pokemon. He's a bit of a show-off and can be cocky. When he's not in the mood, he's extraordinarily lazy, too. But he's also determined, and hates losing, so Rachel and Blue fight together well.
JOEY - Rachel found Joey in Viridian Forest, after a long time of searching. He proved to be a worthy catch. Joey is a trickster (getting along best with Krueger) and values speed over strength. He enjoys traveling and is probably the most active of the group.
KRUEGER - Another trickster, Krueger was the only one, besides Ray, to choose to travel with Rachel rather than be captured. As a Ghastly, Rachel had spent hundreds of her balls trying to catch the laughing Pokemon, but with no luck. After she gave up, he willingly followed her. No one knows exactly why, though. Krueger is another trickster, always getting a laugh out of something, but he's also the strongest and creepiest of the group - enjoying more scary tactics than low comedy gags like Joey.
AVADA KEDAVRA - The wisest and most pensive of the group. Avada Kadavra (AK, for short), usually sits in silence and meditates. He is the greatest help when it comes to analyzing other's moves, and can use telekinesis to talk to Rachel. He's very humble, as well.
PANDRA - A clumsy and happy-go-lucky dragon. What Rachel thought would have been her hardest capture, turned out to be her easiest. As a young Dratini, she continually caught onto Rachel's fishing pole in the Safari Zone. Time after time, seemingly doing it because it was fun. Eventually, Rachel managed to keep her in the ball, and they were immediate friends. Pandra is trusting and loving to all, like the Team Mom of the group. But like a mother, she becomes outraged when any of her family are harmed. Besides that one berserk button, she's a fun and lovable dragon.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Quote from: THEBIRD on December 04, 2010, 10:16:21 PM
Quote from: KJ on December 04, 2010, 10:16:21 PM
...You don't have to tell me and post-tell me. But once again, 'kay.
You poop hole, I'm not using that name.

And, uh, I'm not exactly any good at RP's. But I'll try this one. And I'll edit this later with info.
JUST AS PLANNED!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FearItself

Eizweir

((If you're referencing the HP spell it's spelled Kedavra, sorry but that will annoy me >_>))

Dog Food

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on December 05, 2010, 07:09:03 PM
((If you're referencing the HP spell it's spelled Kedavra, sorry but that will annoy me >_>))
((Now that I know I spelled it wrong, it's going to annoy me, too. So I edited it in both places. Thanks for pointing that out.))

Eizweir

((Sorry, but you also forgot the "Particular Survival Talent" section of your character application ))

Dog Food

Quote from: Lux Aeterna on December 05, 2010, 08:34:42 PM
((Sorry, but you also forgot the "Particular Survival Talent" section of your character application ))
((Oh yeah, I had been wondering what to do for that, then I skipped it and did something else. Then I must have forgot. As soon as I think of something, I'll edit it in.))