News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Reincarnation

Started by The Riddler, December 24, 2010, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Let me just say that I do believe in reincarnation. I'm not entirely sure, probably just because it's comforting, but whatever.
I don't believe it's necessarily human to human. Mathematically, that's impossible, since more people are born than die every year.
So, I believe in being to being reincarnation. If you take into account every living creature, the life to death ratio must be similar.

On that note, I ask a question:
What would you want to be reincarnated as, if you couldn't be a human, and why?

Dog Food

A ninny. Preferably not a small one (like a Chihuahua) or a dog that sheds and has a lot of fur that needs maintenance. I'd probably like to be some sort of terrier-mix, like my dog is. You know what? I'd be interested in seeing what a mix between a Shih tzu and a Jack Russell makes... Or a Bijon Frise and a Jack Russell. And if none of those, then I'd like to be a wolf.

Why? Because howling at a full moon looks like a lot of motherintercourse ing fun. And I like dogs, they're my favorite animal.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegretto

Oh Magnum and I definitely believe in Reincarnation. I mean, I was his ninny in another life.

Kayo

As much as I don't believe in it, I hope for it to be true.

In fact, why not? Perhaps your souls go SOMEWHERE when you die, and they're just put into someone being born. Even if you don't remember it. Eh, I'll try to explain.

So you die. Your soul goes into, say a waiting room. There you sit there with souls of a bunch of dead people, and UH OH, SOMEONE'S GOING INTO LABOR.

You're then brainwashed and placed into the body of the baby.

I just made that up on the spot. But really, your body dies, and your soul has to go somewhere. So yeah, let's just say you're born into another life, but it's set so you can never remember your past lives.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Ladies and Gentlemen, 1/4 people know how to read.

Gwen Khan

Crap, I deleted my post by mistake, If you are reincarnated you wouldn't be you anymore so what's the point? But to answer the question, some kind of raptor, eagle, hawk etc

Kayo what makes you think there is such thing as a soul to begin with?

Kayo

Quote from: Gwen Khan on December 24, 2010, 11:49:09 PM
By soul I mean more of like, your spirit. The non-physical part of you that I can't explain and hope everyone will just know what I'm talking about.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on December 25, 2010, 10:29:20 PM
By soul I mean more of like, your spirit. The non-physical part of you that I can't explain and hope everyone will just know what I'm talking about.
Which is basically what most people think of as a "soul" or inner being. So,
Quote from: Gwen Khan on December 24, 2010, 11:49:09 PM

Also, I don't believe in reincarnation. There's no reason to even hope for it, since you wouldn't really be you and would have no idea it was you, anyway.
But I'd like to be a frog, or something that climbs or flies.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Jinx on January 03, 2011, 10:42:46 AM
Also, I don't believe in reincarnation. There's no reason to even hope for it, since you wouldn't really be you and would have no idea it was you, anyway.
Yeah, this. I don't believe in the whole karma and being successful in your next life or anything. Maybe you're just... recycled.

But If reincarnation was real, I'd probably like to be a large bird or something. Some bird of prey. Being able to glide would be awesome.
[move][/move]

Chris8492

There is said to be a theory about parallel dimensions and the flipped inverse of this world being located somewhere else, but thats just a theory. Well, i dont know for sure, i dont believe in the whole Karma thing. There is something else i know about that is much more complex than that.

Shujinco2

A Zora. Zoras kick ass.

A half man/fish mutant brought upon by radiation or something. Half man/fish mutants who were brought upon by radiation or something kick ass.