News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Shiny Beast Trio

Started by Neerb, January 01, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 06, 2011, 12:50:37 PM
May I make a suggestion for your third moveslot? Instead of Flamethrower, how about Overheat? My reason: Once your HP is low enough that Eruption won't do much (at below half, I guess) then Typhlosion with it's sub-average defenses would only be able to take one more hit or so. So that Special Attack drop doesn't matter. Plus, add a STAB Overheat to the boost given by Blaze (if your HP is below 1/3) and the results are amazing.

Wow, pretty nice idea. I'll make sure to remember that.

Mystic

Who wants to get me the trio <3

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

ThePowerOfOne

I know it ends tomorrow, but can you still get Raikou? I haven't been able to get into town all week, but i'll be there tomorrow.

Also Mystic, i'll get you one if it's still going on tomorrow. If not, mabe I can hassle the employees into giving me one :p

Kayo

I REALLLY need this Raikou ;_________;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 08, 2011, 09:44:21 PM
i happen to have an extra Raikou if you'd really need it. all i'd need would be a wifi point and what you're willing to exchange for it

JrDude

I have 3 and will probably use none. Give me something useful though and I will give you 1.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 08, 2011, 09:44:21 PM

Sorry, I didn't have a whole lot of internet the past couple days. Worry not, though; I'll still give you the entire trio for the Cyndaquil. I can't do it this second, but I'll try to catch you here later today.

Kayo

Quote from: Sora on January 09, 2011, 08:13:44 AM
Sorry, I didn't have a whole lot of internet the past couple days. Worry not, though; I'll still give you the entire trio for the Cyndaquil. I can't do it this second, but I'll try to catch you here later today.
Uh, I might not be here later... but I'm free now, if you are. :/
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

Anyone have multiples they'd be willing to trade to me?

JrDude

What do you have to offer?
[move][/move]
Dude .

dawnwolfNxhoj

The Riddler

If anyone wants, I can duplicate'em in my Pokesav :3

Magnum

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on January 12, 2011, 07:44:49 PM
If anyone wants, I can duplicate'em in my Pokesav :3
I'll get 2 extras later so I can have them all in my Black/White/Gray games.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

If you wanna do me a favor, I can give you a Raikou, maybe the rest if I can think of them.
I have an event Arceus on my Pearl and/or Platinum, I need one transfered to my Heart Gold so I can get all that weird event stuff. Also, for another Shiny Beast (maybe for both of them, depends if I can think of something else I need), transfer my special shiny Pichu so I can get the Spiky Pichu.
[move][/move]
Dude .