News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

649 Pokemon and some are still missing.

Started by The Riddler, March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Quote from: Something on April 04, 2011, 06:57:24 AM

Well, Shedinja is definitely (the shedded skin of) a cicada.
I remember when I first saw that On the Origin of Species, I watched that picture for hours.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 04, 2011, 12:24:21 PM
Or you can just FS it to save a turn and throw your opponent off guard.
But I guess if you were to add Shedinja to a team it would have to be the first to go out since SR is the most common entry hazard in the metagames, and would likely OHKO it to oblivion.

Wonder Guard is a nice touch for it though.
I use Focus Sash and Protect :3

Also Rapid Spin
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Something on April 04, 2011, 06:57:24 AM

Well, Shedinja is definitely (the shedded skin of) a cicada.
That looks fake yet real at the same time, it's kinda weird and not as sickening or creepy as I thought, but still sickening and creepy.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 04, 2011, 03:59:15 PM
That looks fake yet real at the same time, it's kinda weird and not as sickening or creepy as I thought, but still sickening and creepy.
The green coloring of the wings look unbelievably cool up close like that.... are they really that color?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

Quote from: Chandelure on April 04, 2011, 06:48:01 PM
The green coloring of the wings look unbelievably cool up close like that.... are they really that color?
I would assume so, cicadas are lots of different colors. Does anyone in the northeast remember when they all came out of the ground a few years ago? That was crazy.

Kayo

Quote from: Cornwad on April 04, 2011, 07:37:29 PM
I would assume so, cicadas are lots of different colors. Does anyone in the northeast remember when they all came out of the ground a few years ago? That was crazy.
I remember this.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

LOL. Is that thing perched on a roll of paper towels?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

At first I thought it was a bed mattress.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 05, 2011, 11:56:11 AM
Narwhal Pokemon. Oh yeah.

Also, Llama.
Samurott has narwhal-like traits (that horn).

Also why do we need a llama.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

Why shouldn't there be a llama? There are pigs, horses, bulls, cows, deer, ducks, chickens, where are the llamas?

FruitFlow

We even got a Buffalo, Zebra, Giraffe and Camel, but no Llama.
I think it would be a nice edition.

A Wildebeest would be nice too.

The Riddler

Llama would be Water/Ground, methinks. It'd be a water counter to Numel/Camerupt.