News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

649 Pokemon and some are still missing.

Started by The Riddler, March 30, 2011, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Neerb

I was thinking Normal... or Normal/Grass....

Kayo

Quote from: Cornwad on April 05, 2011, 01:33:56 PM
Why shouldn't there be a llama? There are pigs, horses, bulls, cows, deer, ducks, chickens, where are the llamas?
Unless it's some cool, unique type I don't want it. IMO we don't need every single animal in Normal-type form. (Not that we have EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL, but I'm tired of Normal-types already. D: )

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 05, 2011, 02:41:01 PM
Llama would be Water/Ground, methinks. It'd be a water counter to Numel/Camerupt.
Ay ay eesh *cringe*

I thought the type was cool when we got Quagsire. Then I saw Swampert and was okay with it. Then Whiscash seemed like a bit too much, and then we got Gastrodon... and then Seismitoad. I'm a little sick of that type combination, really. I know, mud, yeah, whatever. But it's essentially a Pokémon with only one weakness and well.. I just think that type combo is overplayed. Same with Water/Rock, Bug/Flying, and Bug/Grass, among others.

Water makes perfect sense, but for the second type, I haven't a clue. Why not Water/Normal even? I could see a Normal/Water llama, but we already have Bibarel (which I dislike)

And yeah. :/
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Camels and Llamas are very similar, so I'd say they should have counter-typing.

Hmm. Fire/Ground Camel...
Water is strong to Fire.
Ground is strong to Fire, Steel, Rock, and Poison. If you wanna make them Criss-Cross, it'd be Water/Steel. Fire and Ground being strong to Steel, and Water being strong to Fire and Ground.

But I can't see a Water/Steel Llama.

Neerb

Ooh ooh ooh: ELECTRIC/GRASS! Now that's an awesome llama type.

The Riddler

Quote from: Neerb on April 05, 2011, 03:14:00 PM
Ooh ooh ooh: ELECTRIC/GRASS! Now that's an awesome llama type.
That means you have an immunity, which isn't really a counter.

Kayo

Actually, putting aside the fact that Llamas like to spit (camels do too even) I can't associate it with water.

Well let's see. Camerupt is a camel with volcanoes on its back. YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED
A LLAMA
GRASS/GROUND
WITH A MOUNTAIN ON ITS BACK

That seems too similar to Torterra as far as typing and land-carrying but SO WHAT
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

Going with the llama idea, when I think about where llamas live, Peru comes to mind.  If I recall correctly, Peru is largely mountainous and jungley.  As such, a llama pokemon should be grass-rock.

Neerb

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 05, 2011, 04:42:16 PM
Going with the llama idea, when I think about where llamas live, Peru comes to mind.  If I recall correctly, Peru is largely mountainous and jungley.  As such, a llama pokemon should be grass-rock.

I like this; it could be all ruin-y with moss and vines growing over it, like a Peru-themed llama Colossus.

Cornwad

Quote from: Neerb on April 05, 2011, 04:49:00 PM
I like this; it could be all ruin-y with moss and vines growing over it, like a Peru-themed llama Colossus.
That's a fantastic idea. They should do that.

The Riddler

Quote from: Chandelure on April 05, 2011, 04:36:04 PM
Actually, putting aside the fact that Llamas like to spit (camels do too even) I can't associate it with water.

Well let's see. Camerupt is a camel with volcanoes on its back. YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED
A LLAMA
GRASS/GROUND
WITH A MOUNTAIN ON ITS BACK

That seems too similar to Torterra as far as typing and land-carrying but SO WHAT
Water/Ground.
Llama with GEYSERS on it's back.

JrDude

It doesn't have to be water JUST because it looks similar to a Camel which is has a Fire type.

Also, a Steel/Poison idea came to mind. Not Llama, but any Steel/Poison could make an interesting Pokémon, probably a man-made experiment that was tossed before they realized it worked. Or that's what came to mind anyway.
Also, there is surprisingly not enough Steel/Electric. I know we have the Magnemite family, but couldn't there be more?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

No, if there's a Llama pokemon, it should be Grass/Rock. That still works with the rival to Camerupt thing, because grass beats ground and rock beats fire, but ground beats rock and fire beats grass. Boom. Problem solved.

QuoteAlso, a Steel/Poison idea came to mind. Not Llama, but any Steel/Poison could make an interesting Pokémon, probably a man-made experiment that was tossed before they realized it worked. Or that's what came to mind anyway.
Maybe like a leaking battery?

Kayo

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 05, 2011, 04:42:16 PM
Quote from: Neerb on April 05, 2011, 04:49:00 PM
Love it. Love it! I'd definitely use that thing.

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 05, 2011, 05:57:34 PM
Water/Ground.
Llama with GEYSERS on it's back.
Just, no. it doesn't have to mirror Camerupt EXACTLY.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 05, 2011, 06:06:37 PM
Also, a Steel/Poison idea came to mind. Not Llama, but any Steel/Poison could make an interesting Pokémon, probably a man-made experiment that was tossed before they realized it worked. Or that's what came to mind anyway.
This should be the Grimer/Trubbish of Generation VI.
[move][/move]

Neerb