News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Started by Neerb, April 20, 2011, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

It's not a bad game, but it's a bad Zelda. 3D games like Ocarina and Wind Waker are much better than the touch games like Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, with touch-control being only a single reason.

FruitFlow

Oh, I see.
LOL. I've never played a DS Zelda game before.
And the reviews I've read were mostly negative.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Hey, the DS Zelda games were entertaining to play. Don't let those negative reviews put you off.

FruitFlow

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 11, 2011, 07:38:17 PM
Hey, the DS Zelda games were entertaining to play. Don't let those negative reviews put you off.
I almost did the exact same thing with Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, but once I bought it I actually liked it a lot.

FruitFlow

In fact, I even have the sequel from launch, but it's not even opened.
I guess it's because I'm on the last level of the first one, but never finished it.

Super

FruitFlow

Super

FruitFlow

Quote from: Super on June 13, 2011, 03:23:26 PM
You should start finishing games, man.
I can't when better games get released after. :(

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on June 13, 2011, 03:50:02 PM
I can't when better games get released after. :(

If you own the games, you should have plenty of time to finish them.

Super

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 11, 2011, 07:38:17 PM
I actually thought they were awful.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on June 13, 2011, 09:44:45 PM
If you own the games, you should have plenty of time to finish them.
That's the issue.
I rarely ever have time to play any of my games.

Tupin

Quote from: Super on June 14, 2011, 02:39:34 AM
I actually thought they were awful.
They definitely are some of the less enjoyable Zelda games, especially with all the backtracking and the needlessly timed dungeon...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tupin on June 14, 2011, 11:51:28 AM
They definitely are some of the less enjoyable Zelda games, especially with all the backtracking and the needlessly timed dungeon...
Spirit Tracks was a lot better in this regard, however.