Main Menu

hiya

Started by Zen127, June 28, 2011, 12:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen127

wheres kc echo and bear, and the other guys who aren't gay

Zero

Save yourself while you still can

Echo and Bear have accounts here but don't post/are banned. KC doesn't have an account here.

Custom

bear posts sometimes
i'm just waiting for a6 to come back

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I feel like I remember you from the name, but I'm not sure. Welcome back.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

I'd remember that violent Wolf sig anywhere since you used to be in the Smash Board. Welcome, dude.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Custom on June 28, 2011, 01:28:56 AM
bear posts sometimes
i'm just waiting for a6 to come back
Speaking of which, Mack said it would be back...oh...3 months ago? I need to yell at him s'more.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 29, 2011, 12:10:19 PM
Speaking of which, Mack said it would be back...oh...3 months ago? I need to yell at him s'more.
February First became sometime this summer. Hopefully.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

I own the rights to the forum software now ;D

And I intercourse ing love Zen. But A6 won't be what you expect -- a continuation of the the old A6. It'll have Zero, and TK, and myself. It'll feature online gaming. But that's about it.

Kayo

Like Mack said, it'll be used for a slightly different purpose. A more useful one.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Macawmoses on July 02, 2011, 08:38:52 PM

And I intercourse ing love Zen. But A6 won't be what you expect -- a continuation of the the old A6. It'll have Zero, and TK, and myself. It'll feature online gaming. But that's about it.
No Super?

Ron

Click me ^

Custom

Quote from: Macawmoses on July 02, 2011, 08:38:52 PM

sounds about the same to me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on July 03, 2011, 01:04:57 PM
sounds about the same to me
I think he wants to reduce the amount of general discussion and stuff. But I'm not sure.
[move][/move]

Zen127

Someone actually had my ancient information/sig and hooked me up with it. That's surprising.

Kayo

Quote from: Zen127 on July 08, 2011, 10:21:03 PM
Someone actually had my ancient information/sig and hooked me up with it. That's surprising.
so you made it though that's good
[move][/move]