News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Going anywhere this summer?

Started by Kayo, July 01, 2011, 02:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Anyone got any vacations/whatever planned for these two months ahead?

I'm going down to the jersey shore in like a week. Badass.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Already went to Nebraska and Florida. B)

The Seventh

Not me...meh I dun really need to go anywhere, I'm totally content just sticking around home, because soon enough I'm going to be forced to live in a cramped dorm anyway soooo...
meh

Gwen Khan

Only place I'll be going to is work.

Kayo

Quote from: Gwen Khan on July 01, 2011, 07:53:54 PM
Only place I'll be going to is work.
Get a job in a cooler place then.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Might take a road trip over to Indiana this summer to visit relatives. Otherwise no, I'm too poor.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

RX-78-2

Going to High Point State Park in northern New Jersey as usual. There's a possibility that we might take advantage of my mom's condo in Kissimmee, Florida.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on July 02, 2011, 08:29:53 AM
Might take a road trip over to Indiana this summer to visit relatives. Otherwise no, I'm too poor.
That's nothing. I went as far as South Dakota on a road trip once.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kayo on July 03, 2011, 11:04:25 AM
That's nothing. I went as far as South Dakota on a road trip once.
The point of the trip isn't length. We're driving because it's cheaper than flying. And we're going to Indiana because that's where all of our family is. Otherwise we'd travel to Lebanon, where all my other family is. But that's too expensive. So Indiana it is.

If we wanted to go on a real road trip, we'd take one over to California and visit my brother and his fiancee.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Ron

I'm going to Warped Tour up in Minnesota in about a week. Leaving Tuesday for a week's worth of vacation up there. (I live in SD now)
Also going to Milwaukee to see Blink-182 in concert late August.

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on July 03, 2011, 12:20:50 PM
The point of the trip isn't length. We're driving because it's cheaper than flying. And we're going to Indiana because that's where all of our family is. Otherwise we'd travel to Lebanon, where all my other family is. But that's too expensive. So Indiana it is.

If we wanted to go on a real road trip, we'd take one over to California and visit my brother and his fiancee.
LET'S GO

TO CALIFORNIA TOGETHER
[move][/move]

Tupin

I'm going to New York City later this month. I haven't been since I was really little.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

Quote from: Tupin on July 04, 2011, 11:27:35 PM
I'm going to New York City later this month. I haven't been since I was really little.
I love NYC.
[move][/move]

Light

Not really. Might be heading up to San Fran next week or something since my grandparents will be visiting.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kayo

So I leave in two days. I'll miss you guys ;_;

I'll see if I can bring my laptop.
[move][/move]