News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Does anyone even play

Started by Ron, July 03, 2011, 01:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

The Wii anymore? I just bought one again for nostalgia purposes (and to have a console for guitar hero again), and I really would like some people to play against in Brawl/Add Wii Numbers/etc.

My Wii # is in my profile, so feel free to add me.

Click me ^

Custom

no that system is so boring

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

I don't play it much anymore, except for Super Mario Galaxy 2 and No More Heroes 2. I never got into Brawl online, too much lag and it's hard to compete with the people who play it obsessively.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ron

Quote from: Custom on July 03, 2011, 01:02:47 PM
no that system is so boring
The way I see it, the only reason it's so boring is cuz no one plays it anymore.

Click me ^

DededeCloneChris

I'm a Wii user. I use it almost all the time.

Nayrman

Hasn't been used in nearly a year. The only reason it's still out is that I may have use of a few games for recording purposes for BSC. Oh, and Skyward Sword. If not for Skyward Sword the Wii would be in a box in my closet for eternity now. Seriously Nintendo, intercourse  you for not bringing some of those games over.

Bearissoslow

no no one in the world plays the wii anymore there's absolutely no reason to even ask this since you're absolutely right not a single person would ever play it.

Kayo

Not much really. Occasionally I'll play a game for a little while, but not online. I've been more into older games and systems lately.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

dawnwolfNxhoj

can't say i've been playing it by myself, mainly when i have a large group hangout
if i had more wii points, i definetly would be playing more. probably though

Neerb

I played Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart Wii with some friends a couple days ago, but I haven't had time to play for the most part. I'd really like to be playing, though; I've been in an intense mood to play Brawl for a while now, and I'd also like to play through my other games like Mario Kart and Sonic Colors just because I recently lost their memory files and I want all the levels and characters back.

So no, I haven't played it a whole lot, but it's not out of choice; my Wii won't retire until the Wii U comes out, at which point I'll just sell the Wii anyway.

I play it every once in a while. Though I haven't really been playing video games in general for a while now.
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

I play it once in a while to upload my walkthroughs of DKCR.
But that's pretty much all I've been playing it for really.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on July 04, 2011, 04:01:04 PM
I play it once in a while to upload my walkthroughs of DKCR.

upload my walkthroughs of DKCR

upload my walkthroughs

upload

my

walkthroughs
You sir could go to jail soon.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 04, 2011, 04:21:10 PM
You sir could go to jail soon.

Coming soon:

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris
Did I mention that I made a thread about it?!

also I've said this before, and I'll say it again: you're pissing yourself over nothing, the bill will most likely not pass and if it does lol @ enforcing it.

Custom

Quote from: Ron on July 03, 2011, 01:09:39 PM
The way I see it, the only reason it's so boring is cuz no one plays it anymore.

the way i see it, it's boring because there are no fun games and online is awful

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!