News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Megaman Legends 3 cancelled

Started by Nayrman, July 18, 2011, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on July 26, 2011, 05:14:27 AM
I think the charger port in front is a stupid idea. Nobody ever faces the charger when playing. It just gets the cord in the way.

What the intercourse  are you talking about? The charger port isn't on the front of the 3DS.

None of you know what you're talking about regarding this darn handheld.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on July 27, 2011, 11:01:29 AM
What the intercourse  are you talking about? The charger port isn't on the front of the 3DS.

None of you know what you're talking about regarding this darn handheld.
I think he was actually talking about the PSP.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on July 27, 2011, 11:14:13 AM
I think he was actually talking about the PSP.

Wishful thinking, on this site.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on July 27, 2011, 02:35:39 PM
Wishful thinking, on this site.

Well
Quote from: Zero on July 25, 2011, 12:24:26 PM
The headphone jack being in the center of the unit is NOT a bad thing. lol have you ever owned a psp? The headphone jack is placed on the bottom left to where those with large hands end up whining about the placement. Shit gets in the way. The charger jack is on the very bottom right, to where even those with small hands have trouble playing comfortably while charging.
Quote from: Doodle on July 26, 2011, 05:14:27 AM
I think the charger port in front is a stupid idea. Nobody ever faces the charger when playing. It just gets the cord in the way.
You brought the PSP up, lol
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

Then again Doodle doesn't know what the intercourse  he's talking about half the time.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

jesus you're all huge faggots especially you doodle

Neerb

Kayo

[move][/move]

Neerb

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

asffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]