News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

"Welcome Me" reprised

Started by Dog Food, July 21, 2011, 02:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

I'm not one to make goodbye threads. I prefer the method of disappearing and reappearing. But in this circumstance, I'll break that rule.

I have a confession to make for all of you that didn't already deduce it. I was from Nsider. In fact, some of you may know the screen name I went by. THEBIRD16, I believe it was? I don't know, it was forever ago... I was, like, twelve, and afraid of getting raped. And since everyone assumed I was a guy anyway, I took that identity and ran with it. Then when I came here I grew bored of the fake me (which was basically me, twisted to be a guy) and thus I threw away THEBIRD and brought out the real me, KJ. But then I was afraid of the whole multiple accounts thing, so Birdie became my brother. As if I needed another one... But then he conveniently went off to college so I could basically write him out of my life. Yay plot holes.

I only throw in that little paragraph so that you know that when I say goodbye, so does Birdie.

Anyway, I enjoyed this place, actually. Maybe I'll stop by in the future. Or lurk. But it really is time for me to go. Or at least make a formal thread stating I'm leaving. And so, I leave you all with one final line:

Yippee-ki-yay, motherintercourse ers.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on July 21, 2011, 02:25:48 PM
I'm not one to make goodbye threads. I prefer the method of disappearing and reappearing. But in this circumstance, I'll break that rule.

I have a confession to make for all of you that didn't already deduce it. I was from Nsider. In fact, some of you may know the screen name I went by. THEBIRD16, I believe it was? I don't know, it was forever ago... I was, like, twelve, and afraid of getting raped. And since everyone assumed I was a guy anyway, I took that identity and ran with it. Then when I came here I grew bored of the fake me (which was basically me, twisted to be a guy) and thus I threw away THEBIRD and brought out the real me, KJ. But then I was afraid of the whole multiple accounts thing, so Birdie became my brother. As if I needed another one... But then he conveniently went off to college so I could basically write him out of my life. Yay plot holes.

I only throw in that little paragraph so that you know that when I say goodbye, so does Birdie.

Anyway, I enjoyed this place, actually. Maybe I'll stop by in the future. Or lurk. But it really is time for me to go. Or at least make a formal thread stating I'm leaving. And so, I leave you all with one final line:

Yippee-ki-yay, motherintercourse ers.
You're birdy? D:

ALSO DON'T GO ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

If I hadn't seen you as a real person on webcam, I'd be a little weirded out by the "I'm Birdie" part, lol.

Macawmoses

Zero

Quote from: Dog Food on July 21, 2011, 02:25:48 PM
I was, like, twelve, and afraid of getting raped.

lmao

Peace.

Kayo

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE ;________________;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Kayo on July 22, 2011, 12:38:46 PM
YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE ;________________;
No one has to stay.

Kayo

[move][/move]

The Seventh

Aye, it was good seeing you around, miss.  Strange how you managed that hahaha-oh well, try not to keep away for too long!  Or else I have other ways of bugging you lol
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on July 22, 2011, 09:40:51 PM
Aye, it was good seeing you around, miss.  Strange how you managed that hahaha-oh well, try not to keep away for too long!  Or else I have other ways of bugging you lol
How creepy
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Kayo on July 22, 2011, 10:19:36 PM
How creepy
Never thought of it that way...lol

*insert witty statement here*
meh

Silverhawk79

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Alisaihin on July 22, 2011, 09:40:51 PM

god you're so weird how do you not see yourself as a weirdo

anyway bye kj it's been kind of fun

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Light

>KJ = Birdie

MIND = BLOWN

Best plot twist in the history of NSFCD thus far. This is M Night Shyamalan worthy. And we'll miss you KJ. D: And thus, the last piece of Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets falls away.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.