News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Podcasts worth listening to

Started by BOREDFOREVER, November 25, 2011, 09:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOREDFOREVER

Right now I'm liking Doug Loves Movies.

Laser Time's SNES music episode was good, but upon going back into their older episodes, it's kinda meh.

BOREDFOREVER

BOREDFOREVER

BOREDFOREVER

Custom

oh are you kidding i'm the podcast master

IF YOU LIKE VIDEO GAMES

Giant Bombcast: Dudes know their poop about gaming. Most of them are veterans to the industry. Talk about opinions of games and cover all current releases and MORE. Probably my favorite gaming podcast.

Fangamer Podcast: Cover mostly retro games, but talk about game related things as well as music. If you want to find some sick new chiptune artists to listen to and hear people talk about Earthbound, this is the podcast for you.

Gaming Cult Podcast: Talk about the weirder and more obscure side of gaming. LIKE DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A GAME IN JAPAN WHERE YOU WORK AT AN OFFICE BUT CATS TAKE OVER YOUR OFFICE AND YOU HAVE TO PLEASE THEM
OR THAT THERE IS A DATING SIM WHERE YOU DATE PIDGINS
Also they talk about what gaming is like in other countries.

Smogcast: If you want to be the very best there ever was, this is the podcast for you. Competitive pokemon straight up.

It's Super Effective: Still a good pokemon podcast. Sadly, less competitive than the Smogcast.

The Official Harmonix Podcast: If you LOVE LOVE LOVE Rock Band like me then this is essential. Or if you like music in general. Most of the time they just talk about their current jams or things like music movies.

KIND OF VIDEO GAME RELATED (but not really):

Facerocker Podcast: It's FreddieW's podcast. I think they're pretty funny. You might too. Kind of talk about games, but not really.

Mega64 Podcast: It's supposed to be a gaming podcast. This is probably the funniest podcast I listen to. If you're easily offended, you probably shouldn't listen.

RoosterTeeth Podcast: Also supposed to be about gaming. They mostly just shoot the poop, it's still pretty funny.

Retsutalk: Ever hear of Retsupurae...? No...? Slowbeef, the guy that was a huge hand in pioneering let's play and created the first video let's play? ... No?
Alright. :(
It's still great. Youtube Retsupurae. If you like their stuff, you'll like this podcast.

NON GAMING

Kiss and Tell: This is my favorite non-gaming podcasts. 2 dudes get sent in anonymous secrets and read them and discuss them. Most of time it's weird sexual stuff. They also give advice about stuff. Great podcast, usually pretty funny.

Start Cooking: Video podcast on how to cook stuff. If you're a terrible cook for me, this makes everything simple and fun!

Stuff You Should Know: Ever wondered how things work? This podcast probably has an episode covering whatever you're running. It's done by the guys at howstuffworks.com.

COOOOOL

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!