News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Luigi's Mansion 2

Started by Flying Chickens, January 10, 2012, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

I don't know if this is old or new information, so I figured I'd post about it anyways in case no one knew. They're making a Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3DS, and it looks great, and we should all be excited.
Now if anyone wants to dig up some info, that would be peachy. <3

Hero_of_Darkness

It was announced at E3 2011.

Zero

It was kind of smothered by all of the other Nintendo announcements, Hero.

Hover isn't the first one I've seen to just catch wind of it.

The Riddler

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 11, 2012, 10:14:07 AM
It was kind of smothered by all of the other Nintendo announcements, Hero.

Hover isn't the first one I've seen to just catch wind of it.
I don't follow video games much these days. Too poor, too busy.

Zero

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on January 13, 2012, 09:18:47 PM
I don't follow video games much these days. Too poor, too busy.

Feel ya man

Neerb

Old news; I have a trailer on my 3DS... the SECOND trailer.

Still, it's fine that we have a thread for it now, because it's my most wanted 3DS game besides Kid Icarus Uprising.

So, apparently it's going to have MULTIPLE mansions this time. Do you think that means it will be way longer, or will the mansions just be way smaller to change setting more often?

JrDude

They will 90% likely be shorter mansions. Like, instead of each section of the mansion, it's each Mansion. Like, the first section of LM1 was Dad, Mom, Baby.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

It'll be possibly longer. The first game felt a bit short, so they could be probably extending everything.

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 15, 2012, 05:56:57 PM
It'll be possibly longer. The first game felt a bit short, so they could be probably extending everything.
I definitely thought Luigi's Mansion was rather short, so you're not alone there.

And yeah, I've known about this since it was first announced.

And I've wanted it BADLY ever since.
BADLY.

Still waiting for a release date, though. All I know of so far is that it's supposed to hit North America in the first quarter of 2012, but I'm starting to think it's gonna be a bit longer than that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]