The Legend of Zelda: Prophecy of Fire & Prophecy of Ice

Started by Neerb, January 16, 2012, 06:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Pennington on January 18, 2012, 06:43:54 PM
Super Smash Bros. (N64): 1999
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN): 2001
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii): 2008

...if I have all my dates right. Disregarding the short wait between the first two, Brawl came out SEVEN YEARS after Melee. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one was seven years after Brawl, which would be all the way in 2015. Three years away, like Hero said.

I mean, it COULD come earlier, but it could also follow the pattern here.
We could just as easily say that Melee to Brawl broke the pattern established by the N64 to Melee transition.
And now it's been broken again.

So if I go with that conspiracy theory, it leads me to one conclusion: What the intercourse  Nintendo, what the intercourse . You owe me two Smash Bros games for the past four years.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on January 19, 2012, 11:32:43 AM
You're a intercourse ing idiot. Your logic is broken by the fact that there was two years between N64 and GCN.

I've been ignoring this thread because it should have been obvious from the OP that it was fake and thus didn't deserve it's own topic.

Please stop bumping it.
The N64 version was also extremely low on budget and not even originally planned to be released in the US. Melee seems like Nintendo's quick effort to release a Smash game with a better budget and everything, once they saw how well the first one was received.

However, you're a intercourse ing idiot. Notice how I never said it had to wait until 2015, and I actually SPECIFICALLY stated that it could come earlier. I know your simple mind only understands what you want to hear, but you seriously have zero basis on your little "argument."

Basically, I'm regarding the first Smash game as a "test run", because like I said, Nintendo wasn't even going to bring it out of Japan at first. Perhaps once they settled on the fact that SSB is a bit hit worldwide, they're settling into a pattern.

However every instinct of mine is telling me we won't wait until 2015.... but the point (which you failed to see) is this:

Brawl took seven years. Don't be surprised if this one does too.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Pennington on January 19, 2012, 05:29:52 PM
The N64 version was also extremely low on budget and not even originally planned to be released in the US. Melee seems like Nintendo's quick effort to release a Smash game with a better budget and everything, once they saw how well the first one was received.

However, you're a intercourse ing idiot. Notice how I never said it had to wait until 2015, and I actually SPECIFICALLY stated that it could come earlier. I know your simple mind only understands what you want to hear, but you seriously have zero basis on your little "argument."

Basically, I'm regarding the first Smash game as a "test run", because like I said, Nintendo wasn't even going to bring it out of Japan at first. Perhaps once they settled on the fact that SSB is a bit hit worldwide, they're settling into a pattern.

However every instinct of mine is telling me we won't wait until 2015.... but the point (which you failed to see) is this:

Brawl took seven years. Don't be surprised if this one does too.
That fact that you tried to find a pattern proves you retarded. I'm not even responding to the rest. You're intercourse ing stupid.

Super

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on January 19, 2012, 07:45:13 PM
That fact that you tried to find a pattern proves you retarded. I'm not even responding to the rest. You're intercourse ing stupid.
K

Speaking of the topic, we're still waiting for a new LoZ game for the 3DS, right? Is it too soon after OoT3D and Skyward Sword for one to be announced?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Pennington on January 20, 2012, 01:52:06 PM
K

Speaking of the topic, we're still waiting for a new LoZ game for the 3DS, right? Is it too soon after OoT3D and Skyward Sword for one to be announced?

Well, it is "announced." Aonuma was asked about the possibility of Majora's Mask 3D, and he said it was possible, but only after they make an original 3DS Zelda.

Kayo

Quote from: Delibird on January 20, 2012, 02:12:31 PM
Well, it is "announced." Aonuma was asked about the possibility of Majora's Mask 3D, and he said it was possible, but only after they make an original 3DS Zelda.
Yeah, that's exactly what I heard. OoT3D was a success, so they might go for MM3D if enough people want it (they do). I hope we get an original soon, because the sooner that happens, the sooner we could possibly get MM3D. Which I'm dying to have.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

2013: Zelda 3DS
2014: Majora's Mask 3D
2015: Zelda Wii U
2016: ALttP 3D remake

Just watch.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 21, 2012, 05:56:04 AM
2013: Zelda 3DS
2014: Majora's Mask 3D
2015: Zelda Wii U
2016: ALttP 3D remake

Just watch.
Nothing for later this year?
[move][/move]