News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

(+ 1 Hidden)

Started by Custom, November 14, 2012, 07:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

who are you
you son of  a gun
come out of hiding !!!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

CoasterKid93

You can't hide forever!  =D
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Silverhawk79

I̛̝̩̩̳͈ͪ̔̓̋̔̎̇ͨͩͥ̂́̄̚̕͝'̨̋̋̓̔̈̇̓͐ͪ҉̶̨͍͓̗͚͖̘̞̤̳͍̰̥̤M̡̫̦̙̲͖̼̥̭̦͚̤̘͔̔̉ͧ̂̀͂̆̊͑̈ͯ͊̎̆̒̆͢ͅͅ ̨̛̙̺̱̗̖̗̩̟͙̹͚̫̙͓̙̾͒͌ͩͬ̂̏͂͠H͚̝̠͇̝̭̣̭̥̰͇̯̣̻̗̞̓̉̿ͣ̓̎̑ͭͣ̊͆̀͜ͅͅȨ̸̛̤͚͈͕̝̼͉̖̲͔͇̲͐̉͆͋̑ͮ̍̇̓̏͜͟R̛̖͉̬̺̻̹͎̜̉ͣ̈́ͦ̓͟͢E͑̀̓̀҉̢̛̲͉̙̤̰̺̞̘͉͈͇͈̳̳̯͉͝
̶̴̨͍͚̪̭̱͗͆̆̄̆̒͊̌̔̀͊͋͊̚͘͝W̶̤͕͚̯͛ͣͨͣ̄̓̑̐ͨͫ̽͌̓̿ͭ͢͠A͔̠̞̣̝͔̟̐ͤ͂̋ͨͤ̐ͭ̋̆ͧ̑͘͢I̷͕̹̹̩̱̤̖͔̺̳͚͙̪̱͛́͗̇͒̇̾͆̊̾̒ͬ͊̽ͧ͑̌̃̀͠T͍̺͕̻̼̘̼̬̰̠̎́̓ͨͫ̊ͩͬ̇̀̏̿̿̉̚͜͡͝͡I̛̩̳̯͖͔͕̖̩̩̗̥̫͎̩̞̲̟̙̊ͨ̓̊̈́̐̌̿ͬ͛̎ͯ̄ͨ̈́ͧ͟͢͜͡N͒͋ͩͪ͗̓̌̆̑͒̒ͦ̃̓̈̓̃ͦ҉̡̪͔̪̥̖̼͝͝G̷̷̸̼͈̝̩̠̻̺̍͋ͭ̏͆̃ͨ̂ͮ͋̒͊ͤͬ͟͞
̶̡̝͍̩̭̘̾̄̀̀ͫ̏̄ͤ͆̏B̜̹̥̪̞̫̹̮̫͚͙͈̫̗̟̫̤͗́ͨ͋͂ͪ͛̍̈́͗̊̄̉͋ͥ̇̀͟ͅȨ̸̶̹̦̜͙͎̙̪̘͕̺͚̩̼̘̱̰͚͇̥̃̀͑͌H̊̐ͨ̆ͧ͗̌̋̓̾ͥ͊ͩͥ̍̓̚̚͢͞҉̦̻͇̱̟͇͚̳̫̞͔ͅͅI̶̡̡͇͍̻̥̙ͬ̏̈̄̅͆̆͜N̛̂́͌̍͋̿ͮͧ̈́ͯͤ̊̂ͧ͟҉̤̬͖͔̝͎̰̗͙͟͠D̢̛͈̜̻̰̯̠̹̹̤̞̻̯̪͖̅ͭͤ̆̆̚ͅ ̥̻̣̤͚̟̭̺͈͑͛ͫ̏̓ͥ̾ͬ̇͒̽̐̆̋́̈͜͝T̵̛͙͇͖̻̱̜̤͖̱̠̮̫̞̥͇͖̝̗̄ͫ͛̂́̒̍̒̇ͧ̍͂̓̀H̷̡̹̝̭̙͚͆ͨͦͣ͊ͫ͗̚͘͜͡E̶̶͍͍̦̜̠̱͖̘̔̾̑̏ͦ̋̈ͣ̐ͯͦ͒̃͡ ̜̼̠̺͍̫̱ͭ̅ͪ̋ͤ̀͞W̛̭͖̦̻͔̟̭̺̱̟̜̜̆̇̏͝A̪̯͓̟̭̖̤̭̭̝ͯ͑ͧ͝L̘̜̫̠̤̺̙̞̤̭͓͖̘̰̦̽̑̍̅ͭ͞͝L̸̡͚͍̝̙͉̩̝̯͙̱̖͓̥͍̼̭̊̇ͮ̂ͧS͒̎̔̃ͩͦ͂̈́ͣ̊ͫ̄͏̷̠̳̲͎̪͘

buttlord420

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 14, 2012, 08:47:14 PM
I̛̝̩̩̳͈ͪ̔̓̋̔̎̇ͨͩͥ̂́̄̚̕͝'̨̋̋̓̔̈̇̓͐ͪ҉̶̨͍͓̗͚͖̘̞̤̳͍̰̥̤M̡̫̦̙̲͖̼̥̭̦͚̤̘͔̔̉ͧ̂̀͂̆̊͑̈ͯ͊̎̆̒̆͢ͅͅ ̨̛̙̺̱̗̖̗̩̟͙̹͚̫̙͓̙̾͒͌ͩͬ̂̏͂͠H͚̝̠͇̝̭̣̭̥̰͇̯̣̻̗̞̓̉̿ͣ̓̎̑ͭͣ̊͆̀͜ͅͅȨ̸̛̤͚͈͕̝̼͉̖̲͔͇̲͐̉͆͋̑ͮ̍̇̓̏͜͟R̛̖͉̬̺̻̹͎̜̉ͣ̈́ͦ̓͟͢E͑̀̓̀҉̢̛̲͉̙̤̰̺̞̘͉͈͇͈̳̳̯͉͝
̶̴̨͍͚̪̭̱͗͆̆̄̆̒͊̌̔̀͊͋͊̚͘͝W̶̤͕͚̯͛ͣͨͣ̄̓̑̐ͨͫ̽͌̓̿ͭ͢͠A͔̠̞̣̝͔̟̐ͤ͂̋ͨͤ̐ͭ̋̆ͧ̑͘͢I̷͕̹̹̩̱̤̖͔̺̳͚͙̪̱͛́͗̇͒̇̾͆̊̾̒ͬ͊̽ͧ͑̌̃̀͠T͍̺͕̻̼̘̼̬̰̠̎́̓ͨͫ̊ͩͬ̇̀̏̿̿̉̚͜͡͝͡I̛̩̳̯͖͔͕̖̩̩̗̥̫͎̩̞̲̟̙̊ͨ̓̊̈́̐̌̿ͬ͛̎ͯ̄ͨ̈́ͧ͟͢͜͡N͒͋ͩͪ͗̓̌̆̑͒̒ͦ̃̓̈̓̃ͦ҉̡̪͔̪̥̖̼͝͝G̷̷̸̼͈̝̩̠̻̺̍͋ͭ̏͆̃ͨ̂ͮ͋̒͊ͤͬ͟͞
̶̡̝͍̩̭̘̾̄̀̀ͫ̏̄ͤ͆̏B̜̹̥̪̞̫̹̮̫͚͙͈̫̗̟̫̤͗́ͨ͋͂ͪ͛̍̈́͗̊̄̉͋ͥ̇̀͟ͅȨ̸̶̹̦̜͙͎̙̪̘͕̺͚̩̼̘̱̰͚͇̥̃̀͑͌H̊̐ͨ̆ͧ͗̌̋̓̾ͥ͊ͩͥ̍̓̚̚͢͞҉̦̻͇̱̟͇͚̳̫̞͔ͅͅI̶̡̡͇͍̻̥̙ͬ̏̈̄̅͆̆͜N̛̂́͌̍͋̿ͮͧ̈́ͯͤ̊̂ͧ͟҉̤̬͖͔̝͎̰̗͙͟͠D̢̛͈̜̻̰̯̠̹̹̤̞̻̯̪͖̅ͭͤ̆̆̚ͅ ̥̻̣̤͚̟̭̺͈͑͛ͫ̏̓ͥ̾ͬ̇͒̽̐̆̋́̈͜͝T̵̛͙͇͖̻̱̜̤͖̱̠̮̫̞̥͇͖̝̗̄ͫ͛̂́̒̍̒̇ͧ̍͂̓̀H̷̡̹̝̭̙͚͆ͨͦͣ͊ͫ͗̚͘͜͡E̶̶͍͍̦̜̠̱͖̘̔̾̑̏ͦ̋̈ͣ̐ͯͦ͒̃͡ ̜̼̠̺͍̫̱ͭ̅ͪ̋ͤ̀͞W̛̭͖̦̻͔̟̭̺̱̟̜̜̆̇̏͝A̪̯͓̟̭̖̤̭̭̝ͯ͑ͧ͝L̘̜̫̠̤̺̙̞̤̭͓͖̘̰̦̽̑̍̅ͭ͞͝L̸̡͚͍̝̙͉̩̝̯͙̱̖͓̥͍̼̭̊̇ͮ̂ͧS͒̎̔̃ͩͦ͂̈́ͣ̊ͫ̄͏̷̠̳̲͎̪͘
oh god what

Tupin

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 14, 2012, 08:47:14 PM
Silver...I feel...h.a.p.p.y...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

CoasterKid93

F̭̪͎͈͉͓̮͓͉̳̲̹̗̯̱̑͗́̎̇ͭͭͯ̿̓̈́Ř̦̩͍̪̹̠̭̹̗͚̖̖͕̩̝̯̓̂̋̓̾̍̌̾ͫ̾ͧ͋̚̚O̟̗͕̦̘͕͎̯͕̿ͧ̿̆͐̈̏ͥͪ̃ͤ̿̋̅̆͗͑͐̂M͔͕̼̤̩̗̜̌ͬ̐͌ͬ͒̎ͣ̓̉̍ ͙̦͎̝̞̹͍̿̋̌̿͗ͣ̾͆͋͊̽ͅT̰̱̝̘̱̠ͬ̉̾͐͌̀̉̄͂ͮ̉ͯH̗͉͕̝͇̬͙̭̱̼̲̤̱̬̆͒̎̽͒̃̀͗ͪ̏̾ͪͧ̓̚̚ͅE̺͍̝̩̣͙̻͈̥̬͚̾̽͊̾̑̀ͬͧ̀̓ͧ̚ ͕͓͔͚͈̤͉̝͚͕̩͖̙̪̼̟̯̓̑͒͋̅ͦͫ͆̒ͬͥ̃ͨͧͪ̏̿ͨE̙̟̹̺̲̳ͩ̐ͮͯ̈̽͋̍̽ͥ̑̆͌̋T̩͙̥̘̘̼͓̏ͯ͛̿̉̏̉͂͛̒̃̈ͭ̌̓͂̍̂E̦̺̪͓̥̼͊̎ͧͮ̽̾ͮ́̊̂ͪ̂ͥ͛R͚̟̫̙̬̠̹̻͖̈̎͊̍̅̏͛ͯ̌̑̍N͈͕̜͈̤̹̺̙̞͙̰͌̓̏̎ͮ͐̽ͯ̆͌̆Ạ̥̱̱ͯͮ̏͑ͪL̼͙̘̼͓̘̱͇̩̥̠̤̫̯̼͕̂̐̌̐̂ͫͅ ͓͍̬͎̠̝͚̲̳̟̪̪̭̎͛̐̃ͥ̿ͮ̎̈́̊̿̾̀͒S̻̺̪̗̠̠̖̩͙͚̺̼̮̺͚̯̼̠͑͗̉̍̍Ĕ̺͉͔͍̺͉̉͗ͯ̒ͧ̑͂̉̾͛ͤ̂̎̃ͥ͊̈ͫǍ̝͓̳̙͕̤͕̗͚̲̩̿͗̽ͬͬ̊̀̌ͨ̽͊ͅͅ ͙͚͉͍̹̅̌̅̿̔͂̓͗̄ͬͤ͗́͌ͯ̃ͫ̑H͈̻̙̹̣͔̲͇͖̝̣̟͈̜̞̙̳̾͑̾̑̓ͯ̌͆ͯ̉͛̒̏͛̒̉ͮͮ̉E͈͔̩͚͉͉͎̙̻̣̦͌́͊ͧͥ̾ͩͯ̌̽ͯ̆̌̐ ͈͖͓̝͈̋̿͑ͪ̇̍̎̑̔͒̅ͪͨ͂̍R͎͓̤͕̮̻͚̙ͧͦͩͣ̂͑ͥ͌ͭ͂̎͊̃ͮI̱̳̳͔̮̗̠̼̒ͯ̍ͭ̽ͦ͋̍̿̎S͇̟̟̗̬͓̺̹̘̪͚̲̟̥̱̫̅̾ͤͥ͐ͮ̈̂̃̅̓Ȅ̫̪̪̥̮̦̱̩͓̩̝̖̺͎̬̺͋̓̒̇ͯ̈͂ͫ̓̽͒̑̓͌ͤ̔̏S̫̹̞̦̳̹̻̗̲͓̬̦̓͒ͭ͗̒̀ͬ̆̌̚
͙̯̬̮͍̩̥̯̟̙̥̦̱ͨ̄ͪͨͭC̻͚̩̠̟̥̮̗̺̩͔̘͖̳̱͒ͫͬͦ̎́̇̇ͫ͗̔R͈̘͇̲̠̘̯̫̬͚̗̣͎̩̥̦̮̘̎̔ͯ̓ͫ̓̇̈ͫ̌̽̾͂ͭͬͅE̙͈̞͈̮͉͇̣̘͕̫̟̰̝̟̜͋̾ͫ͊̄͂͗̌ͧ͒̐͒ͬͫ́A͚̹̣̤̭̻̗̜̫̮̱ͮ̅̊͛͑̾ͮ̃̉̐̉ͨ̈́͐̍̋̄̄͑ͅṰ̝͙͈͈͕͓͈͔͉͎̗̤̺̬ͩ͑̀̂̓ͫͤͅͅI̘̜̳̯̹̼̮̗͔̲̭̹̘̪̦͒̄̽ͭ̆ͅN̳͍͖̹̱͔̱͔̳̮͚͑͑ͯ̉ͨͤ̓̏̆̇̃G̹̰̻̬̖̍̿̓̈͐̊ ͎̞̫̝̭̯͚͔̗͔͕̤̥̦̘̪̙̼́̎̈́̐ͥ̃́̒̔ͧͅA̻̜̻̟̮̠̩̼̓͆̍̑̅ͤ̃ͭ͋̋̆̃̐R̜͚͍̺̦̮̜̉̐͐̉ͯ̓̏̾͗̀ͪ̒ͯM͇͔͖̩̙͕̖̻̙̪̯̜͕̙ͫ̓͑̏̂̿̃̐͌͐ͩ̃̑ͨ̐̏ͦȊ̹̲̺͔̩̘͉̤̑̚E̘̗̹͍̠̪̝̬̻͎͙̺͔̝̥̗͖̊́̉̄̈́̃̐̽̉S̝̫̣͈̦͓̟̣̓̈́̒̓̅̂ͪͩ̎͊͋ ̫͕̹̭̩͎̖̪̬̣̹͔̯̥͎̘͆͊̄͌̆̀ͣͥ͂ͯO͓̺̼̙̦̺̗̟̪̫͎̱̯̤̲͆ͨ͒ͯͧ̐ͬ̄N̙̗͚̯̜̅̅̓́̽ ̲̪̦̝̪͔̻̝̫͔̳̙̹̗̠̝̬̟ͪ̿͂̒̔̏ͬͬ̈E͍̯̟͕̠͙ͣͬͥ̐̈́̀̅́͆̄̀̀̏ͦ̾ͨͅI͈̯̥̺͎̙̟̰̙̦̜̙͑̽͂ͣ͐̚T̺͎̥̥̰̜̳̣͔̲̣̮͌͊̀ͨͣ̽ͦ͑̌̈́͊̎ͦ̋ͨ͌̿ͅH̦̭̟̤̬̪̎͌ͨ̈́̆́̆E̘̦̟̰̥̯̮ͤ́͆̋̽̓̏ͯ̂̋̏̿̌Ṟ̲̭͖̰̪͚̹͉̹̩̩̳̟͌̂̄̄ͩ͊ͭ͊̓̆ͥ̉ͧͣ͐͗̒̉̚ͅ ͕͚̬̜̲̞̬̦͊ͧ̐ͯS̝̫̠͇̣̓̂̈́͑͐ͩͯͧͣͧ̿̊̊ͬ̓͒́ͥ̊H̻̝̥͍̯̗̱̱̝̗͚̅ͤͦ̑ͭ̿͆ͦ̐̊ͦ̾̄ͅO͕̲̲͎̘̩͔̳̤̱̝̙̻̟̊ͫ̃̒ͬͧ̑ͧ̽̎ͣͥ̌̋̐́͛͂̚ͅṞ̝̭̭̣͇͎̗̗͙̂̈̂̀̊̏̎ͩ̈́ͅE͙͇͙͔̞̲̳̮̙̹͈̦͋͐̾
̗̝̰̻͔̼͈̦̥̝̮̉̐̈̌̽̔̉́T͓̖̫̳̖͕̮͓̗̰̟̲̈̿͐͗ͅU̮̙͈̗̥̝͔͎̞͔͖͚̝̲̜͖̫͆͒ͯ̈ͯ̈ͯ̏͂̔ͪͩͨͅR̝̗̙̰̠͍͊ͣ̂ͮͣ̄ͪN̦͕̮̠̹̝͎̭͐͊͗ͥͧ̋ͦͅI̼͈̗̼̝͓͍̻͓̩̻̓ͤ̌̓̒̊N̤͔͓̳̯̩͉̱̻ͥ͒̒̆̇͋ͤ̄̂̍ͨ̿́ͧͭ̾̿̒ͅG̤̬̻̱͈̮̲̣̥͔̮͙̪̳̦͈͖͕ͣ̊ͯ̊̇ͣͅ ͇̣̮̠̍͗͋ͮ̓̿̊͗̉̍̅̀M̥̝̟͚̩̣͍͇̲̰̬̪̲͙͈̳͉̈́ͭ̋̔ͫ͛͗̎̓̍̓A͎̱̟̠̱͇̙͊͋̄̄ͪ̏̒ͅN̞͇̙̺̝̳ͩ̈́̌̇̓͐̓ ̮̘̻͖̼̮͈̰̲͍̖̯̱̺̮̫ͩ̽͊̈́̿ͧ͊̔̐̿ͅA̞̬̮̹̖̖̭̣̮͈̱̙̠ͧͣ̑̾̚G̖͓̼̱͉̝̣̩̙̯̩͈͓͔͔̯̺ͯ͛ͧͧ̔ͅÂ͙̮̻̟̭̹̺͔̖̘̆ͣ̍͛͗̽̿̈́̉͑̐͒I̯̣̱̭̭̦͇̣̬͉͌̿ͯͤͩͅN̞̯̫̖̱͙̝̰͈̼͈̬̟͕͚̯̋̿͛̃ͤS̞̥͚̱͔̣̗̮ͮ͑̂̄ͬ͐ͮ͋ͩͧ̚T̜̬̜̰̺̳̠̥̫͙̠͔̠̳̟͔̦ͧ̇̊̈ͅͅ ̣̥̱̻̹̞̭͙̖̖̒̏͊ͪ̏Ḥ̺͕̺͇̯͉͕ͬ̅ͨͬI̺̭͇̼̟̠̫̜̥̱̪̺̞͈̫̲̘̝ͧͬͪͤͣ̑ͬ̆̅̽̚S̰̘̺͕̳͔̞̪̱̹̙͆͋̆̒͌̐̏͛́̉ ͙̞̤̺̯̮̜͇͐̍͒͐ͧͬͤ͂̏ͪ̿ͮB̮̮̤̯͉͚̜̝͔͛͑ͯͪ̅ͨ̓̿̏̿R̺̗̜͈͈̣̼͚͚̖̘̰͍̐̎̈ͦ͗̐ͩ̔̿̽̒̿ͨͥͬ̚O̹͇̮͍͕͓͇̻̩͚̭͓̻͆͛͐̾̇̈ͩͧͅͅT̩̺̗̦̝̙̜͎̹͉̲͕̣̭͉̳̀͐͂̌̾ͮ̆H̺͉̹̲̲̤̝͇̥̼͔̘̪ͤ̓̐̅͗̐̍̐̓́͂̈́ͬ̃ͧͧ̃ͨͅE͓͈̼̫̠͍̦̟̗ͩ̒̑ͭ̃̚R̳̳̬͙̭̰̳͓̲̜̝͙̺̩͎ͭ̈͊̄̃͌̊͗͂̊̓̆ͦ͐͒ͭ̚ͅ
͙̠̬̖̞̭̞̦̹̱̩̥̯͈̼ͩ̅̐ͯU̺̳̗̭̳̙̞̱͚̮͖͓̪̙͕̞͇͎͗͒̎̂̄ͣ̿̇̃ͣͨN͖͚̗̥̟̳̱̙̳̬̯̫͙͍̪̤̈́ͭ̅̿͊T͓̜̟̥̲͋̒̾ͭͩI͉̬̰̹̦̤̪ͣ͒̋͗ͩͨL͉̯̪̠̳̙̹̪̹̯̹̞͙̼̰͈͍̯̻̍̑͆͐̋̿̉̂̔͆̿̃̉ͩͬͦ̉̂ ̪̜̜̬̀͛̀ͦͤͥ̊M̰̦̭̝̮͇͇̮̲̰̄̑͆̏Å͙̲̞͉͙̗͎̼̞͕̹̲̙ͩ͋͗͗̅̋ͬ̅͆̍̐̔ͪN̩͔̼̹̙̪̥̯͍̰̗̬̟̞͋͗͂̃ͭ̍̀͂ͦ ̜̣̞̭̹̟̟̱͖̬̾͑ͨ̃̆̔É̩͕̭̬͉̮͇́̍͌ͥͫ͆ͧ̔X͖̼̯̜̻̖͇͉̜́̐͋ͦ̈́ͮ͂͂̚ͅI͙̖̯͓̭͆̑ͥͯ̈̽̓ͪ͂S̞̪̘͙͎̩̠̘̻̤͕̩̬̗̬͓̃͋̅ͫ̀ͩ͗ͅT̮͍̟͉ͭͨͤ̈́ͨ̊͆͛̍͂̽Š͈̯͇̘̊̅̀̀̄ͨ̓͋͐ͨ̀ ̥̼̦͇̪̝̟̖͔͚̙̩̹͑̀͌̊̓͆N͇͔͓͙͈͖͇̞̪̻͍̳̼͆̊͊̽ͦ̎̈ͤ͑̈̃̊̀̚ͅO̮̹̠̣̝̞̖͕̲̮͈̗̬̳̦̲͛͋̇̉̂̎ͭ̑̋͒̔ͤ̀ͅͅ ̤͕̗̺̫̫ͨ̏̐͂ͦ͐ͫͫͦͪ̍̅ͯ̈ͥ͑̚M̦̱̤͉͍̯̳̞̖͕̭̘͉̙͖̊ͩͭͣ͛͂͛̌͌̊͛ͯͥͫͣ̉̔ͯ̚O̻̥͉̳̥̩̗͓͙̞̯͈̐ͣͮ̽ͩ̈́̂ͥͨ̏ͤ͂̐̏̚R̥̥͕̹̝̭͍͙̺̫̭̖͂͒̋ͯͦ̏͗̍̔͂E͚͎͚͗͑̋ͨ͂͒̑ͥ́̍̊̏ͪ̄̒͛̓ͩ
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Matt

Nah, being hidden is the way of the ninja. I r ninjaz4lyfe.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on November 18, 2012, 02:21:10 PM
Silver...I feel...h.a.p.p.y...

nobody else will get this but us

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!