News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

"Do what?I don't have freakin' see through vision,ya bloke."Alexander said through the door,getting angry.

gamemasterdevil

"Dammit, there's an army!" Ryan punched through the door with his fist, and slammed through it. Upon opening, Alexander was given a full view of the black and red blanket.

"That army!" Ryan said, wincing.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:51:35 PM
"Dammit, there's an army!" Ryan punched through the door with his fist, and slammed through it. Upon opening, Alexander was given a full view of the black and red blanket.

"That army!" Ryan said, wincing.

"How is it that you can punch through a door, but get your hand hurt on a tree?" asked Lux.

Joeofmars

"What the hell is wrong with y-"He stoped short because he looked up,noticing the blanket of darkness"Ok you got me.But how did you know I was here and I was a fighter?"

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

"Y'know, I don't know," Ryan said. "This door's alot weaker than a tree, I guess..." Looking at Alexander, he answered, "I had heard about you a while back. I know you may be retired, but do you still think you have some fight left in you?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Ryan, he has an axe, and your asking if he still has some fight left?"

Joeofmars

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:58:24 PM
"Y'know, I don't know," Ryan said. "This door's alot weaker than a tree, I guess..." Looking at Alexander, he answered, "I had heard about you a while back. I know you may be retired, but do you still think you have some fight left in you?"

"Of course I do ya crazy stalker."He said walking out of the door past the two people."Lets go,explain to me who were fighting as we walk.

Triforce_Luigi

"Did he just call you a stalker? Uh, never mind, c'mon."

((I don't know why, but I feel like responding like that to everything. Don't criticize it.))

gamemasterdevil

((XD))

"Sorry for not noticing," Ryan said, looking out at the blanket. "I wish I knew who we were fighting..but it's definitely an army. Do you recognize the colors at all?"

One of the banners could be faintly read..

Malum...

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh, great. It says Malum. Now, we're dead."

Joeofmars

Alexander had read it also.

"Malum.You have to be fu-"He stoped and stared at the army of people coming.

"If I die,it's you twos god-darned faults."He said as he ran into the battle with Mr.Jangles on his shoulder.

OoC//I gotta go for tonight.Sorry,we can continure this tommorow.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 14, 2007, 07:06:22 PM
Alexander had read it also.

"Malum.You have to be fu-"He stoped and stared at the army of people coming.

"If I die,it's you twos god-darned faults."He said as he ran into the battle with Mr.Jangles on his shoulder.

OoC//I gotta go for tonight.Sorry,we can continure this tommorow.

((Who's Mr. Jangles?))
"Technically, it's your fault for agreeing to come."

gamemasterdevil

"Wait? You mean the country Malum?!" Ryan asked in shock. What were they doing here? Invading?!

Triforce_Luigi

*sarcastically* "No, I mean Malum, the nice princess of Sarasaland, come bearing flowers and rainbows and smiles. OF COURSE I MEAN THE COUNTRY MALUM!"