News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

GRAAAAAAAAH oghhhhglakg'';'sdgakj; (Not spam, just angry)

Started by metroidhunter777, October 16, 2007, 02:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metroidhunter777

MY FUCKING GHII DATA IS CORRUPTED, DAMMIT!  :'(

Luckily though, I brought my memory card over to my friend's house before, and he has a slim PS2, which don't seem to like my memory card. So I'll get a new memory card and go over to his house and copy my copied data.

*sigh*

Also, don't edit out the language, it's appropriate in a sad matter like this.  :-[

Also, every other memory on my memory card is corrupted. I'm gonna be using that "Everything Unlocked" cheat for a while...

Fell

O_O

Wow......Sorry to hear that. :(

Stuff like that happens all the time on our N64.

THPS2 data gets erased. And I get mad.

Hope it works out for you.

Spongebob does not approve

Silverhawk79

sonicdude164

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 16, 2007, 02:22:46 PM
Was it a MadCatz card? >_>
No, I don't think so. Let's see here...

Max Memory 16 MB. Yeah, don't get that.

NOA_ANDY

Sorry to hear that :(

but when you get a Wii, get an SD card and an SD card reader..that way, you can make back-ups on your PC and/or use data from other GHIII owners (like myself :P)

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 16, 2007, 02:51:00 PM

but when you get a Wii, get an SD card and an SD card reader..that way, you can make back-ups on your PC and/or use data from other GHIII owners (like myself :P)

Cheater. =P

I don't think I can put that much money into that, though. I've never had memory problems on any of my Nintendo products, besides trying to use Yellow with Pokémon Stadium, but I'm thinking that was my own fault, somehow. Besides, the Wii uses internal memory, so if it gets corrupted, that's kinda bad and I'll have to get it replaced.

Razer

My 32mb Max Memory has been working just fine for just about a year now. :P
Anyways, sorry to hear that.
At least you've got an out.
...Sorta. >_>
Quote from: metroidhunter777 on October 16, 2007, 02:56:46 PM

Cheater. =P

I don't think I can put that much money into that, though. I've never had memory problems on any of my Nintendo products, besides trying to use Yellow with Pokémon Stadium, but I'm thinking that was my own fault, somehow. Besides, the Wii uses internal memory, so if it gets corrupted, that's kinda bad and I'll have to get it replaced.
I thought you could use Yellow on the two Pokémon Stadiums. o.O

metroidhunter777

You could. Mine was just glitched. I blame my friend's brother for trying to stick a banana into the ends of my link cable. ._.

Razer

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on October 16, 2007, 03:04:20 PM
You could. Mine was just glitched. I blame my friend's brother for trying to stick a banana into the ends of my link cable. ._.
I lol'd.
I'm sorry, but that is pretty funny, you gotta admit. >_>

metroidhunter777

Quote from: razer922 on October 16, 2007, 03:12:20 PM
Quote from: metroidhunter777 on October 16, 2007, 03:04:20 PM
I lol'd.
I'm sorry, but that is pretty funny, you gotta admit. >_>
I know, I laugh about it whenever I think about it. Also, it only messed up my Yellow data.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: metroidhunter777 on October 16, 2007, 02:56:46 PM

Cheater. =P

I don't think you understood that.  I'd only use data from someone else if I had no back-ups and my file was erased...I wouldn't just copy somebodyelses to get a complete set of songs instead of going through it the first time. :P