News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I want a good dream.

Started by Pokesamrus, October 24, 2007, 08:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

How do I get one? Most of my good ones have the dumbest unrealistic things to them, it's funny though.

Mystic

Kaz

I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for a long time.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Johnny Ringo

I had a dream last night ash rolled down the hillside in thick billows, consuming and choking all living things in its grasp.

In other words, don't ask me.

LightShock

Is it true that most people dream about what their last thought was? :O

Johnny Ringo

Quote from: LightShock on October 24, 2007, 10:04:41 PM
I really don't think so.

JMV

If that's true, then I have disturbing thoughts.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

LightShock

Quote from: JMV290 on October 24, 2007, 10:08:12 PM
If that's true, then I have disturbing thoughts.
lol :D

mkay, I dont know for sure. I just heard it somewhere.. :P

OmegaPapyrus

I almost always have happy dreams. I think if you are stressed out then you will have a bad dream, but if you are relaxed, you will have a good dream.

Also, if you can't remember your dreams, write them down in the morning when you wake up, it helps a lot.

Kayo

when you dream, you're actually thinking subconsciously. your mind is asleep, so it may cause the dream to seem real, because you have no other common sense because your asleep, so is your mind.You dont remember the dream very often, bacause, like i said, your mind was asleep at the time, so it didnt take memory of the thought.

in other words, staring at about 9:00, or earlier, start thinking of happy things until you go to bed. chances are, you will continue thinking these things while you are asleep.

make sense? :O
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zovistograt

Try lucid dreaming.

...bah, did anybody remember to save LAVOS5's awesome thread about that from NSider?  I hope so, he put so much work into that :O
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 25, 2007, 05:20:00 AM
Try lucid dreaming.

...bah, did anybody remember to save LAVOS5's awesome thread about that from NSider?  I hope so, he put so much work into that :O

I sure do. :) I loved that thread.

Zovistograt

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 25, 2007, 05:26:32 AM
Try lucid dreaming.

did you save it by any chance?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

HeroOfTimeO0

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 25, 2007, 05:30:39 AM
Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 25, 2007, 05:26:32 AM
Try lucid dreaming.

did you save it by any chance?

Nope. D:
I don't know about the significance of the NSider archive though.