News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

I have the worst dad in the world!

Started by Mew, October 28, 2007, 09:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ME86

TheAnonymusElmo

If you dont want to talk about it, what the hell is the point of posting it on an internet forum?
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Emma Watson

i think the worst dad in the world would sexually abuse you or hurt you in some way but if it hurts you in some way you should really talk to your mom about it.

Rius

Quote from: ME86 on November 05, 2007, 07:43:34 PM
My dad beats me everyday. ;-;

O_o

Anyway, my only suggestion is to talk to the school counsellor, if you have one. Another function of the public school system is to help ensure the well-being of the child. Well, it's SUPPOSED to. >_>

Personally, my dad's great most of the time, but he has strong views against homosexuality. Not very comfortable for me. :'(

Mew2

Wow. I apologise for bumping a super old thread, but it is so surreal to read what 11-year-old me wrote back in 2007. Tragically, things only got worse between us. I may not admit it, but even though I'm a grown up now, there probably isn't anything in the world that I wish for more than a loving father figure.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mew2 on March 03, 2021, 12:46:04 AMWow. I apologise for bumping a super old thread, but it is so surreal to read what 11-year-old me wrote back in 2007. Tragically, things only got worse between us. I may not admit it, but even though I'm a grown up now, there probably isn't anything in the world that I wish for more than a loving father figure.
Well, were you at least able to move out of that environment?

Mew2

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 05, 2021, 08:06:01 AMWell, were you at least able to move out of that environment?

Sorry for the late response. Yes. I moved out almost exactly two years ago.