News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

If I were DICTATOR

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 13, 2007, 09:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

If you remember my presidency thread, then answer this. If I were dictator of the US instead of President and I made all my laws I said I'd do as president, then what would you do? Please note that I cannot be impeached due to me being dictator. :) And you can't move because there are border guarding battle droids on every border out of the US.

Sabby

i would go catch a flight to another country, then i don't know, maybe drop a bomb over your house or something. :)

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Viewtifulboy

There would be droids carefully guarding all airplanes making sure no one unauthorized to leave gets in.  And I rarely authorize.

Wolf

The suicide rates would skyrocket.

Sabby

:O, but im nice :'(. ok maybe i'll just use my super mind power to hypnotize  you into letting me on the plane, and since you were so mean to me, i'll just get a parachute and jump out of the plane and let it crash into your house. :)

Sabby

Quote from: Wolf on November 13, 2007, 09:51:08 AM
The suicide rates would skyrocket.
no it wouldn't, his house is 20 acres, he a dictator remember. ;)

HeroOfTimeO0

I'd tell you a plan of getting out of the situation so you can think up a lame way of not letting my plan succed.
:)

Sabby

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on November 13, 2007, 10:01:45 AM
I'd tell you a plan of getting out of the situation so you can think up a lame way of not letting my plan succed.
:)
:O thats the best plan yet, seriously. :D

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: SBSTN1 on November 13, 2007, 09:51:56 AM
:O, but im nice :'(. ok maybe i'll just use my super mind power to hypnotize  you into letting me on the plane, and since you were so mean to me, i'll just get a parachute and jump out of the plane and let it crash into your house. :)

I wouldn't be there.  And droids can't be hypnotized.  That's an advantage.  And it's another reason I'd use them for war.

Wolf

Also, you wouldn't need to be impeached, you could easily be overthrown.

Sabby

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 13, 2007, 10:28:26 AM
Quote from: SBSTN1 on November 13, 2007, 09:51:56 AM

I wouldn't be there.  And droids can't be hypnotized.  That's an advantage.  And it's another reason I'd use them for war.
i didn't say i was going to hypnotize your drones, and my super mind power is so powerful that it could reach all over the country. :)

Zovistograt

I'd move to the backcountry where the government is a joke.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tahrann

*Calls Master Cheif* *Cheif kills all the battle droids without effort* *I kill the dictator and sell his head on e-bay*
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!