News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

If I were DICTATOR

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 13, 2007, 09:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Tahrann on November 13, 2007, 12:15:40 PM
*Calls Master Cheif* *Cheif kills all the battle droids without effort* *I kill the dictator and sell his head on e-bay*

Master Chief.... the anti-Nintendo..... You must die. *calls Viewtiful Joe, who punches every bullet fired directly back through his head multiple times*.  My rule is now absolute!

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 13, 2007, 12:43:41 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on November 13, 2007, 12:15:40 PM
*Calls Master Cheif* *Cheif kills all the battle droids without effort* *I kill the dictator and sell his head on e-bay*

Master Chief.... the anti-Nintendo..... You must die. *calls Viewtiful Joe, who punches every bullet fired directly back through his head multiple times*.  My rule is now absolute!
I'll send Teal'c
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kayo

i'd assassinate you.

they did it to saddam hussein! :)

(sp?) :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

funny1125

well even if you were I dont thnik 5 year olds can be dictator

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: funny1125 on November 13, 2007, 01:31:56 PM
well even if you were I dont thnik 5 year olds can be dictator
You could be a Despot :|

ME86

Syncopathic

then me and the people would unite to revolt

Rayquarian

I would leave the country, because the greatest superpower is being ran by a 15-year old kid who thinks he's a dictator.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 13, 2007, 02:56:16 PM
I would leave the country, because the greatest superpower is being ran by a 15-year old kid who thinks he's a dictator.

again.  You can't leave the country. lol ;D

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

Trini

If you can't be impeached, then I'll just assassinate you.

ME86

Quote from: darkmariov2 on November 13, 2007, 03:11:02 PM
I'd kill your ass.

Amirite?

Ass killing? Sounds like a perverted sexual fantasy.

WiinolikePS3

Why are you guys giviing this dumbass attention whore what he wants?