News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Shh...there's a new site in town.

Started by Silverhawk79, November 21, 2010, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on September 13, 2011, 06:47:22 PM
Wow, you're incredibly dumb for missing a joke.  Maybe you should stop being such a whiney little ninny and realize that people are just messing with you because you are trying to defend the site like some die hard ten-year man when you admittedly haven't done very much. Ahem:
Depends on what "Mack writes your articles meant".

Considering when I read that I took the "your" in a personal way, meaning you implied that Mack writes all my articles for me.

If you meant "your" as in "Mack writes the site's articles" then I apologize.

Also, @ my typo in the Word Fighters article, I wrote that at around midnight according to MS Word here, and it's just extra proof that Mack doesn't really make many changes in articles that he "edits". And I wouldn't have noticed it because spellcheck wouldn't pick it up. Hey, it happens.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kayo on September 13, 2011, 06:50:13 PM
Depends on what "Mack writes your articles meant".

Considering when I read that I took the "your" in a personal way, meaning you implied that Mack writes all my articles for me.

If you meant "your" as in "Mack writes the site's articles" then I apologize.

Also, @ my typo in the Word Fighters article, I wrote that at around midnight according to MS Word here, and it's just extra proof that Mack doesn't really make many changes in articles that he "edits". And I wouldn't have noticed it because spellcheck wouldn't pick it up. Hey, it happens.
In my defense, I'm working on improving the formatting of the pieces over the actual editing of minor pieces. Which are Daily Deals, Indie Spotlights, Play/Slays, and news. Weeeee.

You kids are an absolute delight otherwise.

Super

I'm going to fight Mack on international television.

Macawmoses

I only accept this if each side gets at least six Playboy bunnies in their corner.

Super

Quote from: Macawmoses on September 14, 2011, 09:52:40 AM
I only accept this if each side gets at least six Playboy bunnies in their corner.
Sounds reasonable.

Silverhawk79

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

did you guys all know silver managed to get a girlfriend again
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Since when does stalking someone count as dating them?

Kayo

Quote from: Macawmoses on September 15, 2011, 05:22:27 PM
Since when does stalking someone count as dating them?
Shhh, we have to let him think he's special.
[move][/move]

buttlord420

Neerb

Why am I not surprised? We can barely keep THIS site alive, and someone thought making another site was a good idea?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on November 26, 2012, 02:24:12 PM
shhmom is dead
GOOD JOB SILVER
well yeah, we killed it quite a while ago due to lack of participation from our writing staff